trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
The only compressed version currently available is the Official compressed linked in the OP

If you wanted the Unofficial compressed released by JokerLeader (which was posted here) then you will have to wait for it to be reuploaded, the link is dead because JokerLeader had his mega account banned.
thx m8

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I still don't get why people don't like Yona, yeah, she is an orc, big and strong, look like naomi, but so far, she is a really nice character, is nice to see her personality (that is complete different of naomi), someone that think was strong, all powerful, now because she lost that fight, being complete broken. Zanith's writing is always good, i understand that some people don't like big and muscular females (or something that is not human), but hey, you need to apreciate her writing, just give a shot, who knows, maybe you can like her.
i dont get get why you comparing something physical with non-physical. we are here seeing green naomi with mask but with different role.
At first I didn't really like Yona since having one big muscle chick(Naomi) is more than enough for me but after this update I think she is great. :love: Her "wifely duty" attitude to sex made her sex scene feel like free use situation and god it was hot, can't wait for more of that. I guess with time she will become more normal but for now out of the girls in the game I want Yonas content the most. :giggle:
dev able to change yona's appereance to (ex.) small asian girl but keep the "wifely duty".
welp, since our beloved patrons ask for it. we (free players) only have option to keep playing yona or skip her (if its possible) :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: AlexTorch

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
It's like... I'm physically attracted to Naomi, but I find her insanely annoying, I hate reading her janky dialogue, and I hate her personality.
Hahaa, ya better watch ya mouth if ya know what's good for ya, boyo!

Seriously though, I totally get you, the boisterous giant is a pretty unusual archetype in these games and she definitely had to grow on me. There is one thing I just can't stand about her, though...

That eyeshadow. Please, God, no, my eyes are are just drawn to it and I can't look away in my morbid fascination.

"What could have possessed this woman to put on this shade of eyeshadow with this colour of eyes, with that colour of skin, with her current choice of outfit? Could her mind have been broken in her battle against the kraken? Is this void secretly inhabited by some eldritch monstrosity, whispering words of madness in her sleep? Could it be literally Satan at work? I must know..."

This is the sort of knowledge that man must not possess.

Last edited:

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Hahaa, ya better watch ya mouth if ya know what's good for ya, boyo!

Seriously though, I totally get you, the boisterous giant is a pretty unusual archetype in these games and she definitely had to grow on me. There is one thing I just can't stand about her, though...

That eyeshadow. Please, God, no, my eyes are are just drawn to it and I can't look away in my morbid fascination.

"What could have possessed this woman to put on this shade of eyeshadow with this colour of eyes, with that colour of skin, with her current choice of outfit? Could her mind have been broken in her battle against the kraken? Is this void secretly inhabited by some eldritch monstrosity, whispering words of madness in her sleep? Could it be literally Satan at work? I must know..."

This is the sort of knowledge that man must not possess.
I actually like her boisterous and often carefree nature. I hate how she acts like a petulant child and a domineering mother who hates bonding. It feels like she's constantly being contrary to herself. Also, I appreciate the work in giving her an accent with her unique spelling, and the writer did a good job with it... It still hurts my brain trying to read it.

I would also appreciate if there was a parentheses translation of the dialogue when a character is mumbling.

I never noticed the eye shadow until you mentioned it, and now I can't look away! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Reactions: PapaSnabes1

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i dont get get why you comparing something physical with non-physical. we are here seeing green naomi with mask but with different role.
Well...because she is not a green naomi, both look like the same (both big and strong) but did you read any of her dialoges? Is the same way that telling that twins are both the same, they look the same, but they act complete different. Just because one character look alike another, don't mean that we cannot have both of them, if they are exactly the same way, yeah i agree with the hate, but so far, they are not, just read her dialogues first.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well...because she is not a green naomi, both look like the same (both big and strong) but did you read any of her dialoges? Is the same way that telling that twins are both the same, they look the same, but they act complete different. Just because one character look alike another, don't mean that we cannot have both of them, if they are exactly the same way, yeah i agree with the hate, but so far, they are not, just read her dialogues first.
To add to that, "Naomi and Yona have a similar build" is a silly argument to make unless one is also complaining that Lyriel and Cait have similar bodies. Like, sure, if you don't like something then that's fine, but if you're making an argument for your opinion then at least be consistent.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes