jimbo128

May 14, 2017
i really like this game, i just wish that either lady sirenia or eury would grab onto the player as he phases back to the house and they become another resident, especially sirenia, that could make for some interesting content, i mean we have the spare room that blair doesnt use, so they could bunk there

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

GreaseFire

Dec 30, 2018
Any idea what's causing this error on Android?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "Room For Activities" already exists at game/tl/russian_ru/scripts/quests/story/6_weights_bench/story_6_weights_bench.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/russian_ru/tr_kostul_fix.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2818, in execute
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 485, in add_string_translation
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 426, in add
Exception: A translation for "Room For Activities" already exists at game/tl/russian_ru/scripts/quests/story/6_weights_bench/story_6_weights_bench.rpy:7.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Any idea what's causing this error on Android?

Code:
The Russian translation for the chapter 6 'weights_bench' seems to be broken.
If is the original translation, try to play this chapter in another language. And then continue with your language.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Story question
The last time I played was when mc met a mage during his sleep.
The mage offered the mc power and such for a deal.
Did the story progressed far since then?

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

aamegamisamaa

Dec 31, 2023
I'm having trouble with naming convention here, does v0.7.10b1 stand for beta version? Should I wait for a proper release or are changes minimal? Thank you! :love:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Any conceivable distraction to avoid actually wrapping up the story - gotta keep the money train going
Can you believe it... someone wanting to continue to make money while doing something they love!
Inconceivable! How dare they want to keep a roof over their heads and maybe even buy food!:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
inconceivable-princessbride.gif

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HUNUTAN
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes