Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Hi, my character is stuck. I can't make any progress. I need to continue guide training with Naomi, and drink whiskey with her in the evening. And I need to speak with her in the kitchen. But nothing happens in the evening. She's always in her room in the evening (never in the kitchen in the morning/any other time).
Hi, with your save, in the evening, the mission 'Naomi's Story ch. 11' is activated in the evening. I have no other thing to do than wait in the living room. My game version is 7.9, i don't play beta versions.
If is activated for you too, then you can follow the Naomi route.
For the quest 'Hanging out with Naomi', you need to collect one bottle of wisky from the fridge, repeat search if don't get in the first time.
Then, wait in the living room for her or make her change the place asking her for go to the counter.

Hi, with your saved game, the quest 'Naomi's Story ch. 11' is activated in the afternoon. I have nothing else to do but wait in the living room. If it is also activated for you, you can follow Naomi's route.

For the mission 'Hanging out with Naomi', you need to pick up a bottle of whiskey from the fridge. Repeat the quest if you don't get in the first time.
Then, wait for her in the living room or ask her to change places by asking her to go to the counter if she is somewhere else in the evening.

I advise you to complete the 'Dreamy pool' mission as soon as possible in order to progress through the rest of the quests. Only go upstairs in the evening and it activates alongside.

HoudiniProd1

Jun 6, 2024
Yeah, the story isn't "basically done", it hasn't even reached a climax yet. The climax should be coming soon, so we're more than halfway done, but we're not close to finished at all.
(Sorry for the long post but here it goes) Assuming I'm right about most of my "theories":

1. The next plot would be about how they finally found a way to see the Park, MC's apartment and what is the current status of the original house (based on how the dev write the main plot updates, I would give this around 3 releases. 1 where Cait tell us how they can do it, 2 of them attempting and going wrong since nothing in this game ever work right away lmao, and the 3 finally achieving and ending on a cliff-hanger, revealing whatever the dev has kept to himself).

2. Depending on how the plot goes, I think there is no way around the MC not calling his family when he is at their home, and at the beginning of the game I was under the impression the family was somehow relevant, but it might just be me. This might be one update or two, we can tie in with the other characters after since they all have some family drama going on (literally everyone has mommy and daddy issues at the house, saving for the MC maybe).

3. I guess we need at least 2 plot updates with the Hood Man? One to reveal what is his goal (I'm pretty sure it was him in the roof and someone theorized it might be the guy from the other bench at the beginning of the game since he could "feel" you dreamwalking) and another to actual deal with him (if he is a enemy). But I'm assuming 2 is too little so maybe 3 updates?

Assuming the devs can just put any other info in between the updates and the game ends with them dealing with the Hood Man and not anything else like, MC learning to Etherwalk, making the house stay forever so everyone can come as they wish or whatever. I think we need at least 8-10 different updates without rushing anything?

And that is without considering the individual plots, Blair has barely anything apart from teases on why she is hiding information about her and her world. I don't know where Yona plot is going cuz I don't care and Naomi received the biggest reset in her new plot with Cait, and speaking of her Cait needs to find her parents or something too. I think Azra and Lyriel are the only ones close to finish their individual plots right now, assuming the dev doesn't want to extend it anymore.

So all together more than 10 updates? around 20? Yeah this game is gonna exist for at least more 5 years lmao.

4.70 star(s) 320 Votes