jimbo128

May 14, 2017
i really like this game, i just wish that either lady sirenia or eury would grab onto the player as he phases back to the house and they become another resident, especially sirenia, that could make for some interesting content, i mean we have the spare room that blair doesnt use, so they could bunk there

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

mrs. lolicon

Aug 23, 2020
Is the android version in the latest update? Because in the link to download it said it was 7.9 but when I look the game info it says 6.15

GreaseFire

Dec 30, 2018
Any idea what's causing this error on Android?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: A translation for "Room For Activities" already exists at game/tl/russian_ru/scripts/quests/story/6_weights_bench/story_6_weights_bench.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/russian_ru/tr_kostul_fix.rpyc", line 12, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2818, in execute
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 485, in add_string_translation
  File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 426, in add
Exception: A translation for "Room For Activities" already exists at game/tl/russian_ru/scripts/quests/story/6_weights_bench/story_6_weights_bench.rpy:7.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Any idea what's causing this error on Android?

Code:
The Russian translation for the chapter 6 'weights_bench' seems to be broken.
If is the original translation, try to play this chapter in another language. And then continue with your language.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Story question
The last time I played was when mc met a mage during his sleep.
The mage offered the mc power and such for a deal.
Did the story progressed far since then?

• Haha
Reactions: Amedore and HUNUTAN

aamegamisamaa

Dec 31, 2023
I'm having trouble with naming convention here, does v0.7.10b1 stand for beta version? Should I wait for a proper release or are changes minimal? Thank you! :love:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Are people seriously upset that this game is not progressing the story? Are you seriously chomping at the bit to see the pay off and conclusion to the thrilling narrative of "You get teleported to a house in the empty space where girls are DTF cause there is nothing else to do". I think this dev has found a nice balance of having some narrative surrounding what is going on without smelling their own farts that a lot of other games of this style do. There isn't even a justification of what exists in the narrative to require any type of urgency.
I was about to post a very similar comment. Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of the newer story beats but if you told me you were playing this game for the main plotline I wouldn't believe you. It serves it's purpose, but like 80% of this game is sandbox slice of life stuff with the girls and it's always been that. If you aren't into it why are you playing the game at that point.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I would like to 'save Rae' and be able to bring her back to Earth with me to live. That's my head cannon and I would like to be able to see this happen before I die.
I don't mind it continuing but hoping for endings is more than understandable after so much time has passed.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I would like to 'save Rae' and be able to bring her back to Earth with me to live. That's my head cannon and I would like to be able to see this happen before I die.
I don't mind it continuing but hoping for endings is more than understandable after so much time has passed.
Alright that is fair, I suppose I'm just not in a rush I guess. Banking on any lewd game to wrap up in a reasonable time is a fools errand so I generally don't even think about it and try to just enjoy what's there.

4.70 star(s) 321 Votes