segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I feel like Rae was always the focus, and tbf I am not against it, she is my favourite character after all and I think the dev is getting a little burnt out.
Nope, far from it. There is simply not enough Rae in this game. She just participates in everyone else's stories like MC, but her own story is still tooooooo little, especially, we know nearly ZERO background of her. We don't even know if she has a family (some easily miss-able lines mentioned that she is from house Saleos), how is the government of succubi works (there seems to be some lady to be both the spiritual and temporal head.), what was she doing before coming in the house (there are few mentions here and there, but far from adequate. Also you could see from the orbs that it seems Lady Sirenia saved her from the point of spear, or maybe it was just a training session, but we don't know.). I mean even Yona has more background stories than Rae.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't suppose there should be big content except for the ending...Especially since dev update at every month. There is just so much the small dev could do in one month. (Though you could say rae's story, the threads, are leading to something big?)
I'm not arguing for big content updates. I'm just saying that's what I think they meant. honestly I just want some more Blair content with actual lewd scenes involving something other than self pleasure

Reactions: Neutral_Guy

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Updated already??? Great!
Now before anyone ask, save before the update:

Edit: it just occurs to me that it might be more convenient if I upload all the saves in one post and update.
To avoid the confusion about which save is for which version, I would zip them and rename the zipped achieve with the version number.

How to use: unzip to \GAMEPATH\game\saves and\or C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AHouseintheRift-1545999373
If you have trouble unzipping the file, this is for you:

I will hopefully update this post regularly in the foreseeable future.

EDIT: Someone reports the file is not working, and while I check the compression is indeed wrong ... so I recompressed them to zip with store, meaning no compressing at all. Now even your windows explorer should be able to handle them.

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Nothing yet. What's the point of this bunch of story scenes if they don't lead to new H-content? What's the point of going through them? Something I completely ceased to understand what this game wants to portray from itself...
the relationships with the LI have become deeper and more sweet moments have come up over time theres give and take

qawsedqw

Jun 7, 2018
Nothing yet. What's the point of this bunch of story scenes if they don't lead to new H-content? What's the point of going through them? Something I completely ceased to understand what this game wants to portray from itself...
I agree. Two Yona updates but no new h-scenes for her is really unfortunate considering her two current scenes are some of my favorites in the game so far. I really hope we dont end up cycling to the next girl without anything to show for it with Yona.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Since the update the H-Scene animations don't seem to loop anymore.
Is this only happening in my game?
You have to just deal with it for now. It's been an ongoing issue with this game for a long time. If it is going to get fixed it won't be until there is another renpy release and that could be a while yet. It's frustrating, I know.

• Sad
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

JarGar

Aug 26, 2017
Nice new Lyriel scene! Albeit quite short. Wish we could get an update to her kitchen scenes as the MC has already slept with her multiple times and acts as if she hasn't. Wish we could get chunky update on Lyriel content that would be pretty sweet. The Dev has definitely gotten better with their animation skills so to props to them. Keep it up Dev!

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Wish we could get an update to her kitchen scenes as the MC has already slept with her multiple times and acts as if she hasn't.
This.
The "I'm not letting you breed me!" line in particular is jarring if you've been shagging for a good month already.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
You have to just deal with it for now. It's been an ongoing issue with this game for a long time. If it is going to get fixed it won't be until there is another renpy release and that could be a while yet. It's frustrating, I know.
now im scared to update mine hasnt had this issue yet

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes