Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Slowly advancing, a little at a time (which is normal). Unlike some games (e.g., Summertime Saga), the girls aren't ready and willing to hop in the sack at a moment's notice.

Rina is interesting. I'm curious how that will develop. Will she suddenly find herself as a new resident, also? We'll see.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to join Rae at the bath in the morning?

Also, is there a way to have a quickie with Rae in the living room AFTER Naomi joins the house?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm likign Naomi more and more. It's kinda rare to have a strong warrior woman that's also firty and teasing. And the first dream was a really interesting peak into who she is, I really loved that.

The phone shit was hilarious. as some point I thought it was just trolling me and as long as I got answers right it was gonna keep going indefinitely.

I got a cooking event wich I think I might have missed before and it was HOT.

Well done.

Reactions: Scyra and ZanithOne

Konasuba

Jun 29, 2019
beat her the second try..first try..no matter what combo's of replaying i tried..always run out of energy...i think thats how its designed..
I beat her the first time after fucking around for 10 minutes. it was pretty annoying but it is possible

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hmm...
I don't like the dream scene in the tavern.
I mean, dreaming about Naomi is really great, but not when you " use " the body of some random guy. It would be better if the dream was like the other, with the " real " MC.
I feel kinda disappointed :/ I guess the scene will stay like that, right ?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hmm...
I mean, dreaming about Naomi is really great, but not when you " use " the body of some random guy. It would be better if the dream was like the other, with the " real " MC.
I wondered if that event would be too close to "sharing" for some people. I mean, I don't like to share my lovers. This event didn't really feel like that too me though.

It's a thing that in reality happend to her in the past, I don't care who the girls selpt with before knowing me. It's a dream, so even if it was sharing the blow would be softened a bit (not much admittedly). And finally, It's still you, you're the guy in the dream, you're the one eating her out. Even if it's not your original body, which again, is in a dream, so what appearance you take feels a bit moot to me in that instance.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Not going to lie, this game is starting to get on the top of the games I enjoy playing. It would be nice if we could re-do the event with the succubus in the living room. I thought the jeans fuck was really sexy XD
Thanks! And the jeans fuck is coming back soon-ish, just need to put aside some time to do all the logistics around it (and probably redo a couple of renders).

The only minor complaint I have is on replaying the game, it seems like the amount of time you get to mess with Rae is so short before she puts you in the magic headlock. You can't waste any time rummaging through the fridge for goodies while putting her off until later. Her anger is on the clock from go.
This is somewhat intentional, I tried to minimize time with no character choice as much as possible. Hope that future events and repeatables will make up for that. Or maybe I'll try to make this bit more dependent on player's action, so you can drag it out a bit if you want.

Is it possible to join Rae at the bath in the morning?

Also, is there a way to have a quickie with Rae in the living room AFTER Naomi joins the house?
No and no, for now. Both items are in my backlog, can't say how soon I'll get to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you mean this exact event, you can still end it before the action takes place. But in general, yeah, that's true. I'm thinking about making some alt-route events cancellable in contrast to skippable. So if you don't like where the route is going, you can just say "nah, not interested" and not get events from that route offered anymore, with a talk topic letting you get back if you want.

Yup, there were some minor changes, but mostly the whole phone thing.

Yeah, any dialog that happens over the room screen should have a blocker. I'll recheck the code. Does this happen with any particular interaction, or is it a widespread problem?

Hmm...
I can see your point. This event is a carry-over from the earlier version, I'd like to redo it a bit (better lighting etc) in the future, maybe will add an option to adjust the dream slightly if you have enough focus. But it's a low-priority thing for now, many other early events are much uglier and need TLC ASAP.

Cant seem to find the 4th new loop,
Rina grinding
Naomi Licking
Naomi Titjob

no clue what the 4th one is
Ehhh. This "4 loop" thing was a bit of a marketing talk. There are literally 4 new rendered animation loops, as in, 4 new movie files. The events with animations added in this build are those three you described. It's just that two of them are reintroduced from an earlier version.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you mean this exact event, you can still end it before the action takes place. But in general, yeah, that's true. I'm thinking about making some alt-route events cancellable in contrast to skippable. So if you don't like where the route is going, you can just say "nah, not interested" and not get events from that route offered anymore, with a talk topic letting you get back if you want.
Yeah, you could do that with the previous event working out with her, but with this one if you back out of the dream once you realise what she's proposing, you get punished and it just tells you to do the dream again. Being able to tell her you aren't interested would be much better.
Yeah, any dialog that happens over the room screen should have a blocker. I'll recheck the code. Does this happen with any particular interaction, or is it a widespread problem?
I see it with Rae at the freezer and Naomi working out in the attic. Other interactions seem to either be blocking fine, or move away from the room scene before playing the dialog.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I can see your point. This event is a carry-over from the earlier version, I'd like to redo it a bit (better lighting etc) in the future, maybe will add an option to adjust the dream slightly if you have enough focus. But it's a low-priority thing for now, many other early events are much uglier and need TLC ASAP.
Hello,
It's not about the beauty of the renders you know.

I wondered if that event would be too close to "sharing" for some people. I mean, I don't like to share my lovers. This event didn't really feel like that too me though.

It's a thing that in reality happend to her in the past, I don't care who the girls selpt with before knowing me. It's a dream, so even if it was sharing the blow would be softened a bit (not much admittedly). And finally, It's still you, you're the guy in the dream, you're the one eating her out. Even if it's not your original body, which again, is in a dream, so what appearance you take feels a bit moot to me in that instance.
Hello.
I didn't see this scene as sharing. Like you said, it's the past, it's a souvenir.
My point is more like : " we don't need to see the past of the girls with their previous men ". It not a turn on, on the contrary.
In addition, you understand the " previous guy " is here, and the MC just "possessed "him.
I mean, why Naomi would dream about an ancient guy, instead of MC himslef ? What's the point, except make the situation uncofortable ?
I was afraid of a similar thing with the Succubus, something like she starts to talk about all the men she fucked in the past and all, but, by chance, we avoided that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hello.
I didn't see this scene as sharing. Like you said, it's the past, it's a souvenir.
My point is more like : " we don't need to see the past of the girls with their previous men ". It not a turn on, on the contrary.
In addition, you understand the " previous guy " is here, and the MC just "possessed "him.
I mean, why Naomi would dream about an ancient guy, instead of MC himslef ? What's the point, except make the situation uncofortable ?
Hi.
My point still stands even if you don't want to call it "sharing'. It's uncomfortable to you because she's having sex with someone else as far as you see it. And I disagree. The MC doesn't possess anyone, it's a dream. The point was that Naomi wanted to do something sexual with the MC, and that's how she decided to do it. I'll give you that it could have been a fantasy scenario, not a memory of hers, it wouldn't really change much, and also I perfectly understand, like I said, it's getting close to being uncomfortable to me, too. It isn't because of the circumstances. But I don't totally disagree with you.

I like the dreams so far. They let us know more about the characters we're supposed to find hot. And I find characters hotter whne I know their personalities.

Reactions: Scyra

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hi.
My point still stands even if you don't want to call it "sharing'. It's uncomfortable to you because she's having sex with someone else as far as you see it. And I disagree. The MC doesn't possess anyone, it's a dream. The point was that Naomi wanted to do something sexual with the MC, and that's how she decided to do it. I'll give you that it could have been a fantasy scenario, not a memory of hers, it wouldn't really change much, and also I perfectly understand, like I said, it's getting close to being uncomfortable to me, too. It isn't because of the circumstances. But I don't totally disagree with you.

I like the dreams so far. They let us know more about the characters we're supposed to find hot. And I find characters hotter whne I know their personalities.
Yeah, I liked the dream in the desert. She was beautiful with these clothes, and it was calm around them.
That's why I don't understand after this, why she dreamed about an other guy. It breaks everything :/.
I didn't said your point didn't stand, I understand what you explained and in a way, I agree whit you. If it wasn't in the past, before Naomi knows the MC, It would be 100% sharing. And in a harem game, it would be really painfull.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
f it wasn't in the past, before Naomi knows the MC, It would be 100% sharing. And in a harem game, it would be really painfull.
I'd feel the same way. I just think that was fine, for me. Maybe it's not for you and that's ok. We don't all have to think the same about things.

Reactions: Scyra and Arassei

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
Help!
How to make a chocolate cake with Azrae?
What ingredient do I need?
I opened the fridge so many times...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A House In The Rift [v0.3.1 Public - "Oily Bath Time"] [Zanith] (1.1 gb rar pc source)

317 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes