TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You Sir, are a Unicorn and I shall keep this post as evidence that the Goddess loves all her children.

Sadly, I'm 180cm and swum lots as a child.
Short stacks rock, and I'm 188 cm and still swim a lot, not sure what that has to do with anything about preferences.

EtA: Sometimes I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Black Cat

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Unlike you, I have a vagina. Thus not meeting your his criteria. It was a joke (and note the emojii heart I splashed on his post - fr)
Ah sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. I must say I have preferences, but at the end of the day as fricking cheesey as it sounds personality trumps all. If you ask me or my wife to describe our ideal physical speciman, it doesn't match either of us, and we've been married for going on 16 years now.

I've seen a lot of bashing of the thicker ladies in game threads, which bums me out, so I tend to be a bit defensive. In gently corrected hindsight it's pretty clear that's not what you were doing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ah sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. I must say I have preferences, but at the end of the day as fricking cheesey as it sounds personality trumps all. If you ask me or my wife to describe our ideal physical speciman, it doesn't match either of us, and we've been married for going on 16 years now.
Oh yeah. I have a pretty well defined preference when it comes to girls looks. Yet, when you look at the women I fell in love with, none of them comes even close, and those who did come close had "faults" in other regards (for my taste). And if you asked the girls I was with whether they would have drawn me as their dream man, probably not all would. Heck, even in these games I often find myself rooting for some completely off girl (looks wise) because she's just more likeable or interesting, to me at least.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How did that old song go? "Bless 'em all / The long and the short and the tall..." I think that sums up my own attitude. (Though don't ask me what the difference between long and tall is.)

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with DarkAssassin Gallery Unlocker:

A House In The Rift 0.7.8 EA :
/ (1.78 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

caocao23

Oct 5, 2023
Hey y'all, I seem to have this issue with Naomi's storyline. It's chapter 8, taking her to a bar and stuff and I seem to have found myself in a loop, what with the quest restarting itself at the end of the date. Anyone know any fixes?

Edit: Well nevermind, seems if you keep talkin' to her right after she'll eventually clear the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dezmatox

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I've been wondering something. will pregnancy happen at some point in this game because with all the pies happening, I have to imagine it will be possible

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I've been wondering something. will pregnancy happen at some point in this game because with all the pies happening, I have to imagine it will be possible
I sure hope so it's not really known if it will ever be in game at least not yet. I want to keep Lyriel barefoot and in kitchen having many little elf's ;)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I suppose with the girls who aren't human, it might not be possible. But there doesn't seem any reason why Naomi and Caitlyn shouldn't become pregnant. Whether Zanith intends to go down that route is another matter, of course. It would require a lot of extra artwork.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes