Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really glad we got a pool now.
It'll be nice to see everyone get to go out and enjoy some more freedom.

And it'll be especially nice to see whatever Lyriel will be wearing when she does go swimming.
Saw this posted on things like reddit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I kind of hope the tiny bikini one is what wins.
Unlikely, the bandeau that the middle one is wearing is currently leading by twelve points.

Also, when I see those three Lyriels together it makes me want to see a dream like that, there are so many fun things that can be done with dream scenes.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The journal says that I have all the ingredients for the dinner with Lyriel (it says something like "0 remaining" and it's crossed out). Talking to Cait, there's no option for pizza, just the burger dinner with Rae and Naomi. I feel like this might be a bug, it's not clear what I'm supposed to do now.
IIRC the first time you have to talk to all the girls about it, or something along those lines. Talking to Cait is how you repeat the scene subsequent times. If you really want people to be able to help you should probably post your save file.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Really glad we got a pool now.
It'll be nice to see everyone get to go out and enjoy some more freedom.

And it'll be especially nice to see whatever Lyriel will be wearing when she does go swimming.
Saw this posted on things like reddit.

I kind of hope the tiny bikini one is what wins.
I'm kinda hoping she wears a microkini....:p:love:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Ok got it but it was burgers for all except Lyriel.
good point, why is it that can do dinner with Cait, Rae, and Naomi repeatedly but not with Lyrial?

also, my inventory is starting to get mass amounts of ice cream, and can't seem to do anything with it... other than the one time to give ice cream to Rae, there's nothing to do with ice cream, so is it possible to not get ice cream again or let us do something with it...

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
The journal updated a couple of days after I got all the ingredients saying I have to wait for Cait to start the dinner with Lyriel. I was confused because Rae has dialogue options for "dinner with Cait and Naomi" as well as "dinner with everyone", but Lyriel didn't show up to dinner with "everyone", not sure if that's intended behavior. You can talk to anyone to repeat the first dinner it seems.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Reactions to 0.4.14:
As always, thanks for the feedback and bug reports. Agree that dark-haired Lyri is weirdly attractive, but Rae can't really levitate. She can do a sort of shadowwalk, but it's not the same. That said, she might not mind being suspended! Poolside fun is definitely coming soon, though :)

are we ever going to get some more anal?
For sure. Right now it's in one of the intro daydream scenes, in the Rae/Cait dream, available for Rae, and in both of Jenny's events.

so was that halloween dream just a one off thing? I kept trying to talk to Rae about it....lol

btwis getting the yard the end of the current content, or is there more?
Halloween dream is a seasonal bonus content, that's all. It will be back next year, probably. Only the new story event and the Halloween dream in the update.

Great update... love the flash back scene's, was hoping to take them back to the house with me lol. :p
Yeah hoping we run into them in the future and get to take them back to the house. Seems like just a waste to give such hot girls and not let us keep them.
Heh. Me too. But from my understanding of how the magic in this has been explained, do that during a flashback dream and you'd only get an 'echo' of them, not the real thing like we did with the other girls. We'd need to dream about them now to bring them there for real.
So then let's do that then and dream about them now, they were too hot to just leave behind like that.
Sorry to say, but no, there are only two more girls coming to the house, one is arriving very soon, and another will probably follow within a few months, I want to do start doing group events with the whole gang in there.

And I'd like to note that Viv is not an "aunt". She's auntie Viv, mother's childhood friend.

oh, i have like 6 things of ice cream in my inventory, and can never do anything with it... what am i supposed to do with all of them? I only had an option to give some to Rae once but that was way early in the game...
This a meme of sorts by this point. The ice cream giving interaction was supposed to be back since early this year. It still isn't, and I'm not sure when I'll get to it.

This is a realy well made game. Love the Art Style and the content. All realy great.
Shouldnt have played the halloween content in the dark at 1 o clock in the night.
Cat Girl, Mummy and Vamp were ok. But that damn nun / doll gave me the creeps.
Thank you! :giggle:

Cant you repeat the event with Viv / Jenny? its not on the gallery.
Yeah, I forgot to rebuild the version. Both scenes will be available in the gallery in .15

ayyy, gratz on 1000 patrons!
Thank you!

This game's the shit. I only have a couple of nitpicks:

- At least in the early scenes, Naomi's nipples are a bit too light colored for her skin. It seems to be fixed in later renders, I wonder if the dev plans to go back and fix it in earlier scenes.
- The scene gallery seems to be a bit fucky with missing scenes or scenes that are played out in the story but remain locked somehow.

But yeah it's great.

I want to add some ideas for the new house expansion:

now we need the girls relaxing there from time to time.
The girls are going to start visiting the backyard in .15, and there will be a repeatable activity and a lewd with Rae in there, too.

Also, I love the halloween dream, and the pool dream. I agree with others that both need to be in the gallery.
Pool dream will be in the gallery, Halloween event will remain a seasonal special.

That's easily explained; new locations require a hell of a lot of work,
That is much more true than I'd like it to be. :cautious: I've spent probably about two full weeks of work on building the backyard. Procuring the appropriate assets, ordering some custom models, putting it all together, making sure that there's enough room for activities.

Don't know what to say; I found one in my "game" folder and it wasn't one of mine, so I assumed it was an accidental addition to the game
Yup. One day I was looking through the files and noticed an errant save there. Not sure how did it end up there.

The journal updated a couple of days after I got all the ingredients saying I have to wait for Cait to start the dinner with Lyriel. I was confused because Rae has dialogue options for "dinner with Cait and Naomi" as well as "dinner with everyone", but Lyriel didn't show up to dinner with "everyone", not sure if that's intended behavior. You can talk to anyone to repeat the first dinner it seems.
:unsure: Yeah, you should be able to ask anyone for the first dinner repeat, but the "everyone" option should've been disabled. I really need to improve the repeatable dinner code, though, I'll get to it eventually.

Ok got it but it was burgers for all except Lyriel.
I've checked your save, after you finish the active quest, another one should activate. The second dinner will include Lyriel. As I mentioned before, I really should improve the code for the dinner events.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
ZanithOne, when you talk to Lyrial while she's watching tv, one of your dialogue options is something on the lines of I might be able to bring a critter... is this just a random conversation piece, or will there be at some point the ability to bring an animal(s) to the house?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for the holloween event? I keep getting murdered...

Nevermind! Got all 4 scenes!

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I've checked your save, after you finish the active quest, another one should activate. The second dinner will include Lyriel. As I mentioned before, I really should improve the code for the dinner events.
All the way through now. Just looking for secrets (Have 4 left to find) and pushing the girls to 20x sex. All I have left to do since no events are showing now.

Edit:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
every time I try and talk to the girls for dinner, and have the dinner its always only Rae, Cait, & Naomi, and never with Lyrial
If you've done the meal with all four of them then repeating it should be an option for Cait in the evenings.

Rae can't really levitate.
That's a shame, I've played a few other games where succubi can float and it's a fun twist in scenes. When he comments how Rae's magic makes her really light I was hoping it meant she could do the same.

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
- Sees there's an "alternative" way for the elf to help you in the bathroom. -
- Grinds through days after completing all other tasks, hoping for some real action with Lyriel. -
- spends days ingame grinding Elf affection to get to the main attraction, to find.....armpit sex..... -
X.x Goddammit Japan! I blame you for this!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes