Douryusen

Jan 18, 2018
Anyone know where the "Old West Church" is? I can't seem to find it anywhere for the 2nd part of the transmitter quest.

Jun 28, 2019
damn how do you get closer?
The Mars Status effect, (the thing that slowly kills you, blinds you, and makes you deaf) is really weird, I'm not sure if its based on how many times you initiate a walk (clicking a tile), How far you move, or if its random, or even if certain tiles on the map, do more damage.

ITS REALLY HARD to get to this teleporter, its kind of not worth the EXP reward, but the scene is interesting (sort of still not worth it). You don't need to do it, its supposed to be hard to get to it, consistently. It took me a good 20+ tries to even figure where the thing was, and another 10ish to actually get to it. Overall it took a good 40ish minutes to do it once, with how long the death is, to eventually reload just before opening/destroying the device.

Apparently, you just walk up, and soon as you see the border, walk right.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2019
Anyone know where the "Old West Church" is? I can't seem to find it anywhere for the 2nd part of the transmitter quest.
If you want to make your way there. You must go to the Armageddon City North entrance, Head south to Downtown, move west (left) to Westside, and head north, in that Westside, you will find a fenced area right before the entrance of the Old West Church that is sort of in the middle of several buildings, that is near the top of Westside, which again, is west (left) of Downtown, Which is south, of Armageddon City North entrance.

Got all that information? cool.

Last edited:

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
any one have a save from the last update or after that. I lost mine kind a not in the mood to play it from the start :/

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
that kind of doesnt help me
basically what you want to do is go straight up as soon as you're on mars then align yourself with the teleporter and then go right (im pretty sure its a predetermined path hence why the other guy struggled so much lol) but yeah you should be able to see the teleporter when you go up if not just take 2 - 3 tries it wont take you long.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes