Jan 25, 2021
basically what you want to do is go straight up as soon as you're on mars then align yourself with the teleporter and then go right (im pretty sure its a predetermined path hence why the other guy struggled so much lol) but yeah you should be able to see the teleporter when you go up if not just take 2 - 3 tries it wont take you long.
it worked i escaped

Golgun

Aug 20, 2020
It would be nice if the personality upgrade also did something significant to the combat. Maybe it should increase chance of lewd attacks, but decrease their damage? This would make sense, no?

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
It would be nice if the personality upgrade also did something significant to the combat. Maybe it should increase chance of lewd attacks, but decrease their damage? This would make sense, no?
There's already an ability that increases the chance to 100% for 3 turns. I get what you're saying but it doesn't really matter when it already exists as a skill. What would be nice is if at some point it unlocked a charming skill or something that has a chance to confuse enemies to attack their allies or something. Maybe an AIDA dominant scene when its successful.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Any way to make scenes progress automatically? or a way to change the progress loop key bind at the very least? It's a minor thing but I'm starting to find having to hold X for every scene to be very tedious.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Any way to make scenes progress automatically? or a way to change the progress loop key bind at the very least? It's a minor thing but I'm starting to find having to hold X for every scene to be very tedious.
Agree. It's the same with Paccsu, another game by the same dev. Dont know if it's a RPGM limitation or if there's a way to change, would be nice if right click (or hold) was the default for advancing scenes since we can play through everything else using only the mouse already.

90sZone

Jan 26, 2020
I always wondered; why can't the game be open Fullscreen Mode? or is that just me?

Also here's an AIDA icon. works nicely on Desktop and Medium thumbnail.
Proportions goes off when view in Large/Xtra Large Thumbnail.

Put in the in-game file-www-icon.
And then manually change the icon on the game icon's Properties (right-click icon)-Chang Icon.

View attachment icon_aida.rar

Reactions: Luanegla

okme

Jan 21, 2018
How do you increase exp through saveitonline? I tried putting in my save but the exp box didnt show up, and trying to change the max HP and MP only worked until I went into combat and got them set back to normal.

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
I don't know anything about that site, but there is a cheat menu plugin that you can install and access while you're still playing. this should be the right link:

Amra'Cumango

Dec 3, 2021
OOHHH man that Haydee skin is giving me ideaaaasss; there are a LOT of robo grills that could really use some lo0ove: Jenny (XJ-9), T-X Terminatrix (terminator 3 in her terminator form), Arcee (transformers), EDI (mass effect), Orianna (LoL), cortana (the one that has a body) and my most recent favorite Motoroid Pinkle (polynian figures or smth). Heck maybe even the doll from bloodborne could fit in the possibilities of robussy are endless... edb.png

Last edited:

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
where is this one or it still doesnt come yet in 0.155 version?
It's accessible.

Start from "Armageddon City - North Entrance"

Head south into "Downtown - North"

Go south a bit then go west past the building you can enter into the area "Westside"

Head west again to "City Entrance - West"

Then head west once more into "Valley of the Claw"

Finally head north from there to find the "Deathclaw Cave - Entrance"

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes