Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Hello everyone, I came for some help. how do I find water purifier for "dead waters" quest?
also how do I improve personality? for once scene they require personality improvement located innorthern side of downtown but I cant find anything there...

Last edited:

ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
Since Roxanne is joining the party; would this mean she'd be getting some combat animations with enemies as well?

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Is it just me or the game is so fast, like when I click with my mouse it goes way fast, when I watch those sex scene, the dick is jamming so fast like its a machine gun, also the dialogue goes fast with a click on my mouse, not to mention when I control aida across the map she run insanely fast, does anyone know how to slow things down or fix this? Or this a set speed in the game?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Is it just me or the game is so fast, like when I click with my mouse it goes way fast, when I watch those sex scene, the dick is jamming so fast like its a machine gun, also the dialogue goes fast with a click on my mouse, not to mention when I control aida across the map she run insanely fast, does anyone know how to slow things down or fix this? Or this a set speed in the game?
In the main menu Options, check if Sync Monitor FPS is set to ON and change the Battle Animation to Default.

1673997104584.png

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes