SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I'm having trouble to find the mayor for the first time, anyone can help me?
There's another area further east in the residential that leads north to another area. The mayor lives in the northern most house, just look for the arrows and light bulbs for quests.
1631061650803.png

This game scratches an itch harder than any other i have found. My favorite princess in Princess & Conquest was always golem princess... I'm starting to realize that robot woman are superior in every way.
I got fallout 4 a year or two ago since it was on sale on steam and was severely disappointed that Ada wasn't a romance option at all, nor expanded upon in any way. Yet there's two other robots you can fuck so thank god this one is there to fill the void.

SkyfallcoopBR

Dec 7, 2020
There's another area further east in the residential that leads north to another area. The mayor lives in the northern most house, just look for the arrows and light bulbs for quests.
View attachment 1393754

I got fallout 4 a year or two ago since it was on sale on steam and was severely disappointed that Ada wasn't a romance option at all, nor expanded upon in any way. Yet there's two other robots you can fuck so thank god this one is there to fill the void.
Tnku so much

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Who were those two other robots? I assume one of them is Curie because she was a robot then an android. I don't remember Nick and Codsworth being a romance option
The other one is Gilda Broscoe from the Brain Dead quest in the Far Harbor dlc. You can flirt with her and pass 5 charisma checks and then you get the lover's embrace perk.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The other one is Gilda Broscoe from the Brain Dead quest in the Far Harbor dlc. You can flirt with her and pass 5 charisma checks and then you get the lover's embrace perk.
Oh damn I forgot that one I only did one playthrough of Far Harbor. Now I feel like I have to do another

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Definitely not ripped Assaultron from Fallout then sexualized into someone's weird fetish of a robot with silicon titties and oversized butt however I'm giving it 3/5 1) for original idea 2) decent art 3) not machine translated.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Definitely not ripped Assaultron from Fallout then sexualized into someone's weird fetish of a robot with silicon titties and oversized butt however I'm giving it 3/5 1) for original idea 2) decent art 3) not machine translated.
Personally I'm not against ripping off characters from other media because there are games out here that literally use actual characters from other media. The art definitely has an appeal to it I think its cartoonishly lewd in a good way

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes