wariomario

Oct 19, 2020
Very nice game so far.

I love all of the potential for lesbian content!

Keep up the good work, I wish you the best! :giggle:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I noticed the anal tag is missing. Normally I don't care about such things but I feel like any anal fiends searching with tag filters should get a chance to check this out

Jul 21, 2017
This game scratches an itch harder than any other i have found. My favorite princess in Princess & Conquest was always golem princess... I'm starting to realize that robot woman are superior in every way.
Yeah so many people are still asking for lewd mods for fallouts robo races and so far all we have is servitron but nothing for the bace models in game so I agree

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
the version of the game is actually 0.023 not 0.23. :HideThePain:
You still owe me super mutants and not just giant octopuses and maybe add some parody at Legion where they only enslave women for sex lol. Like Caesar doesn't have a brain tumor but he suffers from erectile dysfunction lmao.

Reactions: Cammander

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
well I had a quest idea, at the farm area of the map, the farm hires aida to do so farm work and somehow end up milking her, maybe get a part from the robot expert to make her lactate artificial milk or something?

VI16

Aug 23, 2018
Maybe the womb will be 1 of the purchase item after you reach certain storyline in the future, still a bit disturbing about the idea of a robot to get pregnant and had to take care of her baby while searching for the doctor. Just imagine his face when he saw her
Beside that I wonder can we throughout the story slowly upgrading Aida to go from looking like a robot into looking like a real women?
>Beside that I wonder can we throughout the story slowly upgrading Aida to go from looking like a robot into looking like a real women?
god please no

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
>Beside that I wonder can we throughout the story slowly upgrading Aida to go from looking like a robot into looking like a real women?
god please no
I know it was a very bad idea already, overall still hope we can got some more fun upgrades to make AIDA look more sexy. Maybe not look totally like real women but just have her body parts look smoother and feel like a high class humanoid droid working in some rich people household. Pregnancy sound weird for a droid but oh well people kink to each of their own referencing, so I guess Dev need to add womb item in the future so she can get her own babies if players want to

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes