anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Feels like the last decision in this new quest will have consequences but isn't implemented at the moment, i'll save before making the decision & wait for the next update

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The game is trying to open a chrome link or extension for some bizarre reason.

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
The whole wasteland is WIP contend and half of the gallery is NOT unlockable in the build. I think it's not to much to ask to call it DEMO. No need to trick people !!!
you think that the empty places in the gallery should have something, right? Well, they are there for future updates. Or are you just a bit confused? I am going to assume that you are not used to this type of updates

Last edited:

serdarx95

May 13, 2020
you think that the empty places in the gallery should have something, right? Well, they are there for future updates. Or are you just a bit confused? I am going to assume that you are not used to this type of updates
I have been playing for about 5 hours looking for something I miss, started from the beginning in case old save might not be compatible. Well that was a waste of time. How the f*** I didn't see that they are place holders...

Anyway nice game, sorry for being an dumbass... :censored::D

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have been looking for the upgrade station for the personality upgrade, it is a requirement for a lewd event but it is said to be Downside north but I cannot find anything

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes