anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay so there's a bug in this build, a relatively minor one.

If you rewatch the mirror boob scene in the gallery, it'll be missing the boob lift animation (with both arms) & all titles from other scenes will be gone.

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Okay so there's a bug in this build, a relatively minor one.

If you rewatch the mirror boob scene in the gallery, it'll be missing the boob lift animation (with both arms) & all titles from other scenes will be gone.
Hey, do you know where I can find a gallery viewing room?

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks, but seems there's no scenes for futa Aida yet, at least in the gallery.
you have to eqip the module to see the futa variant. the gallery shows the version of the current aida.

something off the reply. i think that the scene with the psyco is way too close to aida's ass, i feel that the event would be better if we could see the entire body, imho

Reactions: ayylemaoyeet

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
you have to eqip the module to see the futa variant. the gallery shows the version of the current aida.

something off the reply. i think that the scene with the psyco is way too close to aida's ass, i feel that the event would be better if we could see the entire body, imho
You misunderstood, I wasn't talking about scenes where her dick uselessly flopping around while she gets fucked, I was talking about scenes where she actually uses her dick to fuck someone.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

user500

Jul 6, 2018
I don't know how hard it would be to implement it in game, but I'd love some scenes where Aida meets some lonely lady while she has the benis equipped and the lady just asks "Hey, mind helping me with something in that alleyway over there?" which leads to futa sex.

Something like a female enemies hopping on Aida's dick while she has it on in fights would be awesome as well.

user500

Jul 6, 2018
I may be stupid, but I can't figure out how to get to the Westside
Talk to the mayor about dealing with the raiders in downtown, beat them and their boss, report back to the mayor, after that you go to downtown and in the lower left part of the map is an open path to westside. You can see the path before hand but can't go to westside till you do the raiders quest.

Reactions: Rooku

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Animations definitely seem to have improved since I tried Paccsu.
Paccsu had a problem where it looked like you were waggling to popsicle sticks together rather than actually "animating" but I can see you've put in more effort here.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
is the66's Android port running slow for anyone else or just me? could just be my phone since I recently updated to Android 11 (do not recommend btw), but just wanna check.

also, has anyone tried with joiplay and seen how it performs? wanna know if it's better to tough it out or switch.

thanks!

Reactions: Diego999

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Digging the game and the style. The tone is a glorious amount of adventure parsed with tongue (and a lot of) cheek misadventures.

Not to heap and unnecessary extra bit of work on an already overfull plate-- but any chance we can get a waist level equip that has the power of fishing rod without the tackle, along with the original bait?

Translation: Wang without the balls blocking the view, as well as possessing the vagina for maxiumum penetration.
I mean, the lovely A.I.D.A. is literally a full on sci fi fetish machine with a painstakingly hand crafted rump roast, no reason no to go full on legit delicious futanari/hermaphrodite.

Hopefully that would just mean splicing the two looks that currently exist, but I'm sure it's not nearly as simple as all that. And while we are on the topic of shameless requests.. the paint job is a wonderful feature, but chosing it blocks those lovely nips! The horror! The cruelty!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes