Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
While thinking it was interesting from the start, it is actually good.
Not just a trash asset-rip RPG and it's also animated.
Will be looking forward to more of this game.

90sZone

Jan 26, 2020
Paccsu can you think of something to add pregnancy to your game, maybe have it as optional or, someone else add it in.
Pregnancy to AIDA? Fufufufufuuu. If it's that, I too like that idea as well. If it's the other, same thing. xD

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Any plans to add shota options, or a shotacon personality module?
Yeah, I noticed they baited this quite a bit too. Mainly with the brother and younger brother scene and that one NPC that runs back and forth that bumps into you. I could've sworn it'd let you tease him once you got the personality upgrade, but I guess not?

Reactions: paintcabinet

bagonthehead

Nov 14, 2021
Yeah, I noticed they baited this quite a bit too. Mainly with the brother and younger brother scene and that one NPC that runs back and forth that bumps into you. I could've sworn it'd let you tease him once you got the personality upgrade, but I guess not?
It was the kid that runs back and forth that made me really start noticing it, too, especially what with the dedicated pan-up scene. I was also expecting the upgrade to change something there, but apparently it's only really for the nerd on the bench, with some minor changes elsewhere (e.g. Aida's eye changing to a heart instead of a disgruntled stare when she examines herself in the mirror).

Reactions: paintcabinet

Terradrake

May 24, 2021
Pregnancy to AIDA? Fufufufufuuu. If it's that, I too like that idea as well. If it's the other, same thing. xD
Pregnancy for robot doesnt seems right, but maybe cuminflation and/or incubation/oviposition would make more sense?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Pregnancy for robot doesnt seems right, but maybe cuminflation and/or incubation/oviposition would make more sense?
With inflation you miss out on hip and breast expansion and lactation, plus inflation generally looks unattractive.

As for spitballing ideas, here's living armor T-51b.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes