Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Oh boy time for some more thicc robo action. Also I think its worth mentioning the anal tag should be added too its been added in the game for a while now.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Changelog as of the ingame file:

A.I.D.A. 0.042
----------------
Main Quests:
- Lost Package (Retrieve device from Raiders in Banditown)

Side Quests:
- Dead Waters (Investigate Water Problem at Water Purifier, Armageddon City - Farms)
- Unexpected Kindness (Help Valentina in Raider City Banditown)

New Areas:
- Armageddon City - Agricultural Section
- Armageddon City - Farms
- West Noxious
- The Cove
- Tunnel Noxious
- Raider City Banditown West/East

New Enemies:
- Ghoul
- Futa Ghoul
- Legendary Mutant Glowchest (Boss)

New (Lewd) Scenes:
- Daisy in the Shower (Nudity! Daisy Melona's Workshop and Store)
- Ghoul/Futa Ghoul Missionary Scene(Vaginal, animated, West Noxious)((Benis Module version not available yet))
- Daisy Boob Zap Milky Spruit! (Nipple stimulation, milking, Raider City Banditown - West)

Misc:
- Itty bitty things

Bug Fix:
- Gallery: Aida Checks her bewbs in the mirror: scene fixed
- Enemies: Aida will no longer get stuck between groups of enemies (you can go through them now if you lose or escape)

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
there's a unopenbale chest in the strip club's (i guess it is) bathroom, just to point out. also, you know a game is really good when you finish it and immediately wish there was more. if i could i would patreon 100%

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
where do you get the raider special heal cause i went through all of downtown and no female raider with both melee and SMG raider

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Aww I was hoping for more.

Say Paccsu, are there any ways we could give you suggestions/ideas? I really like the whole 'Robot protag' and I was thinking if it would be possible to give some ideas for new scenarios, scenes etc..

FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
honestly i wouldnt mind pitching in some help with the art assets if paccsu would be up for it. though my only experience is in art and not game dev lol Pro Boner of course. i just want to see more of his game

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The memories room seems quite laggy in this update.

Everywhere else runs smoothly though.

zasadowy

Aug 27, 2017
the version of the game is actually 0.042 :HideThePain:
Hey, do you have a list of plugins you use? I really liked some of them, but due to me being new to rpg maker I'm not able to find them. For example, the battle screen HUD and character camera facing enemy like third person.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes