Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The only negative moment (for me)- some places the game is STRONGLY darkened and you’ll don't understand what the hell is going on there, you crash into objects + mobs, and if it weren’t for drops (in the form of a glow), I would walk empty ... + because of this, mobs really suddenly swoop in .. Play ROBOT, but blind -_-, could you come up with a touch of something to highlight the mobs, or add brightness? Thx

Reactions: primavera9925

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only negative moment (for me)- some places the game is STRONGLY darkened and you’ll don't understand what the hell is going on there, you crash into objects + mobs, and if it weren’t for drops (in the form of a glow), I would walk empty ... + because of this, mobs really suddenly swoop in .. Play ROBOT, but blind -_-, could you come up with a touch of something to highlight the mobs, or add brightness? Thx
tbh it's not like fights are that hard, and once enemy is dead the path is clear, so I don't think this is THAT big of an issue

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
tbh it's not like fights are that hard, and once enemy is dead the path is clear, so I don't think this is THAT big of an issue
I don't say FIGHTS hard -_- i say game too darkness (hard so see -_- )... It annoys me... it's like I'm playing with the monitor turned off -_-

Reactions: primavera9925

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
BTW, does day/night cycle is planned for this game? Because there is even ingame joke about that.
Anyway it's a very nice game I think, totally worth waiting for more content.
I wish there will be more repeatable lewd activities, like dancer job, working girl:sneaky:, and such.

90sZone

Jan 26, 2020
AIDA needs a vagina/anal xray hscenes & creampies.

Also someone said this before, AIDA x DEATHCLAWS!!! xD

Edit: Also a sidequest for AIDA as a StripperBot/Sexbot. xP

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryuki_time

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Paccsu Zem Dev what is the chance of cameos to AIDA from Paccsu realiable to see around?

Assuming the timelines between Paccsu and Aida doesn't mess up the logic between timelines xD. or even cameos are the least of your thing to worry when developing content for AIDA at the moment?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know if you take fan suggestions but I really hope in the next update you can add some more lewd dialogues for Aida after she use Personality Module because I'm quite like the dialogue exchange before the sex event with the Nerd so would love to see those dialogues again when interact with other NPCs. No need to have sex event happen all the time but just to show how the module change Aida and make her more lusty and seductive than her normal self Paccsu

Reactions: 90sZone
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes