Variant616

Jul 9, 2017
Getting a bug when helping the robotics expert test the healing kit. The scene won't progress any further, can hear the new dialogue sound, but nothing appears. Have to force quit the game every time. Happens in different sections of the scene. Any idea on how to fix this?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Getting a bug when helping the robotics expert test the healing kit. The scene won't progress any further, can hear the new dialogue sound, but nothing appears. Have to force quit the game every time. Happens in different sections of the scene. Any idea on how to fix this?
I think the same thing happened to me on Paccsu.
What I reccomend doing is save a bit more often (I.e in seemingly important areas) and try not to press the skip button too much.

Zigjub

Mar 3, 2021
I think your art is good though the game design is lacking... mostly because you have these huge maps and so very few lewd events within them.
The big city has like... what, 4-5 areas? I only remember them having 4 or 5 events, from the healing kit to the nerd you need the personality matrix for.

At this point in development, if you take suggestions, I'd stop "progressing the plot" and just fill the current areas with more lewd events, even the first irradiated bomb site is pretty lackluster: yes there are enemies but they only have one type of animation.
This game needs two things: more lewd events and more variety.
Is fine if some events have similar or even identical CG but having A.I.D.A. be molested more or maybe take some prostitution work or whatever else may happen is not something that should happened only occasionally and in very strict situations.
Also not that I've seen it yet but don't fall for the trap of making a "challenging" game by making it grindy as fuck, lots of developers falls for it and it ruins the whole thing.

Reactions: Ressxd
Mar 18, 2021
I think your art is good though the game design is lacking... mostly because you have these huge maps and so very few lewd events within them.
The big city has like... what, 4-5 areas? I only remember them having 4 or 5 events, from the healing kit to the nerd you need the personality matrix for.

At this point in development, if you take suggestions, I'd stop "progressing the plot" and just fill the current areas with more lewd events, even the first irradiated bomb site is pretty lackluster: yes there are enemies but they only have one type of animation.
This game needs two things: more lewd events and more variety.
Is fine if some events have similar or even identical CG but having A.I.D.A. be molested more or maybe take some prostitution work or whatever else may happen is not something that should happened only occasionally and in very strict situations.
Also not that I've seen it yet but don't fall for the trap of making a "challenging" game by making it grindy as fuck, lots of developers falls for it and it ruins the whole thing.
If I were you, I would have more patience, this person works alone on the game and he is not physically able to make so much content in a short time

Jan 19, 2020
I really like this game and I see great potential in it. Firstly; robo ladies, very undersaturated market and I appreciate somebody finally dipping their toes in the water.

Secondly I see a lot of build potential with the parts system. Different parts do different things and those things might synergize with each other. You could have build that doesn't take damage/gains health off h-attacks and makes those attacks more likely to happen (perhaps even Aida could use h-attacks) or you could take the opposite route and decide to go dps build for said dps, in future I hope the possibilities are endless and the only limit is your imagination.

Thirdly, the combat could use a little work but it's mostly making the combat feel more alive, so to speak, like some enemies have idle/breathing animations and others don't. It'd be nice if they most/all of them could. Also I think aida's punch should be just a tad stronger so it's not like you're hitting them with wet tissue paper.

Lastly is I think this game would benefit greatly from expanding its accessibility to updates/new versions. I would like to keep track of this game's development but I can't really do that this the discord is closed. I think opening the discord would be beneficial because it would allow more people to give feedback, report bugs (and get help with said bugs quicker), and discuss this game all in one condensed spot.

thank you for reading my T.E.D talk.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
So whats new in 0.42?

I've completed a quest in Post 169, to bring a communicator thing back from Banditown but thats it. Anything else that im missing?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes