ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023

This is a patch to fix end of fox quest issues, Coco corrupt file names, the fox sis cam quest (yes its fixed this time)
And a few other minor tweeks

Reactions: WhyNot

LoLitaLoL

Dec 13, 2018
the creator of the game, I’ll say it purely from the heart, make the game easier, fuck so many messes, you haven’t gotten tired of answering comments yet

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Help plss
Having convinced your mother to take you, you need to be ready to leave in your bedroom first thing on Saturday morning. If you are going to get her guard down the answer might be alcohol. Now what was your mothers fav?
Step:3
Difficulty:2
How do I find out?
I think your options are:
  • Trial and error (IIRC, there are 3 kinds sold at the store),
  • Switch your Difficulty settings for more detailed hints, or
  • Buy the Bottle of Pimms

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Northnecro

Jun 18, 2017
You need to get better and more comfortable at giving handjobs. Give a total of 15 of them to grow in confidence.
Step:2

infinity/not working

Bailey looks such a sweet girl, you should make friends(Like 25+) with her and find out what shes into.
Step:0
Difficulty:3
Bailey Like: 44

can't fiind trigger

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
You need to get better and more comfortable at giving handjobs. Give a total of 15 of them to grow in confidence.
Step:2

infinity/not working

Bailey looks such a sweet girl, you should make friends(Like 25+) with her and find out what shes into.
Step:0
Bailey Like: 44

can't fiind trigger

The HJ quest is not finished yet.. at the moment its only a way of making a bit of quick cash in hand
Bailey quest is also a place holder.. that is likely to be one of the quest built in the next version..

Reactions: Northnecro

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
the creator of the game, I’ll say it purely from the heart, make the game easier, fuck so many messes, you haven’t gotten tired of answering comments yet
If people use the "easy" mode.. quest help.. it really cant be any easier (if I havent made a cock up with a trigger that is to be fair)..
Thank you for putting it in the nicest possible way..
And I dont mind answering some questions.. :)

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
So I don't mind the grinding, I enjoy sandbox games, most of the time but I have lots of problems.
I've started playing the game from v0.1 to v0.3 and my save files had a problem, so I started all over again.
Now I'm playing but all of my quests are not working for some reason.

(cam girl sis) Step:18 - can't find the Ipad

(nursing nurse) Step: 1 - can't find the old guy at the hospital 1:00pm

(ur first gf)
undefined
Step:11

(getting a job) Step:4 - I've visited the shop on the weekendand tried different times, it doesn't shows the icon to avtivate the quest

(a lusty workout) Step:2 - can't find the mobile gym

(the job father) Step:2 - can't find the father at the weekend (9 am)

(a wild aunt chase) Step:4 - everytime I get the keys, nothing happenes and when I get back I find the keys again (it's a never ending loop)

I think there is items are not showing in my inventory, wardrobe, and my storage box
I can't "just start all over again" to grind everything for the 3rd time, it's stressful. Could you please help me out?

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
errr now with this bug fix lost my saved game .. i give up
make sure that you call the html file the same name.. and possible same location.. some browsers (firefox) plays funny if the html file is named different.. so it could be that..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
So I don't mind the grinding, I enjoy sandbox games, most of the time but I have lots of problems.
I've started playing the game from v0.1 to v0.3 and my save files had a problem, so I started all over again.
Now I'm playing but all of my quests are not working for some reason.

(cam girl sis) Step:18 - can't find the Ipad

(nursing nurse) Step: 1 - can't find the old guy at the hospital 1:00pm

(ur first gf)
undefined
Step:11

(getting a job) Step:4 - I've visited the shop on the weekendand tried different times, it doesn't shows the icon to avtivate the quest

(a lusty workout) Step:2 - can't find the mobile gym

(the job father) Step:2 - can't find the father at the weekend (9 am)

(a wild aunt chase) Step:4 - everytime I get the keys, nothing happenes and when I get back I find the keys again (it's a never ending loop)

I think there is items are not showing in my inventory, wardrobe, and my storage box
I can't "just start all over again" to grind everything for the 3rd time, it's stressful. Could you please help me out?
Ok lets see..
If you have done the quest with misty where you steal the ipad from her.. it will be in your inventory. This 100% works as I ran this only yesterday as part of testing getting to the cosplay costume from fox.. It worked first time for me, the fox bits didnt hence the patch..

you need to talk to the shop keeper, the icon will appear when you speak to him.. its got to be during the first hour that the shop opens on the weekend.. think thats 9am (could be 8am but its that first hour)..

Father quest.. you need to go to the garage at 9am.. its on the map..

getting the key does not move the quest on.. it just is needed for the quest icon to appear when you are the right time and place.. The right place is outside of her house.. the time is week day but its dependant on which path you got there... there maybe a nevering loop regarding picking up the key.. i need to double check that, but it shouldnt stop the quest moving on.

Some quest items dont show.. is there a particular item you are thinking about? I might have to double check that the merge process between game versions is defo transfering items in storage and like from save to save.. it should be as no one else has mentioned it and I have not noticed this myself.. and im 90% sure that the transfer works also.. but i will have a look at that next time im coding to double check..

Hopefully thats helped you some what.. :)

Edit: just checked the code.. it 100% defo copies the stored items in all locations from one save to another on the new version process.. so cant be that.

Last edited:

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
Ok lets see..
If you have done the quest with misty where you steal the ipad from her.. it will be in your inventory. This 100% works as I ran this only yesterday as part of testing getting to the cosplay costume from fox.. It worked first time for me, the fox bits didnt hence the patch..

you need to talk to the shop keeper, the icon will appear when you speak to him.. its got to be during the first hour that the shop opens on the weekend.. think thats 9am (could be 8am but its that first hour)..

Father quest.. you need to go to the garage at 9am.. its on the map..

getting the key does not move the quest on.. it just is needed for the quest icon to appear when you are the right time and place.. The right place is outside of her house.. the time is week day but its dependant on which path you got there... there maybe a nevering loop regarding picking up the key.. i need to double check that, but it shouldnt stop the quest moving on.

Some quest items dont show.. is there a particular item you are thinking about? I might have to double check that the merge process between game versions is defo transfering items in storage and like from save to save.. it should be as no one else has mentioned it and I have not noticed this myself.. and im 90% sure that the transfer works also.. but i will have a look at that next time im coding to double check..

Hopefully thats helped you some what.. :)

Edit: just checked the code.. it 100% defo copies the stored items in all locations from one save to another on the new version process.. so cant be that.
Thank you for your help!

I can't find the Ipad in my inventory, even though the quest says " Once back in the safety of your bedroom check out the ipad and see what names are on the list."

I can't find the mobile gym instructors in my comupter

Father quest doesn't work, I've tried all times and days, it didn't work .

Aunt quest, whe I get the key it says I've got it, but when I go to the quest menue, it shows that I'm missing a spare key (I've tried this multiple times)

Multiple quests are active but can't do much about (you can see what I mean in the save file I uploaded earlier)

the only thing I didn't try is to start a new game but this is going to take +3 hours of grinding to just get back to the same spot I'm stuck in right now.
Is there anyway I can cheat stats to make it easier for me just to get back to the same point I'm in right now, after starting a new game?

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
The interface is.. unique to say the least.

A less kind way to put it is that it's absolute garbage, needlessly complicated, and cluttered.

I couldn't get past the interface, so I have nothing to say about the rest of the content in the game.

danco91

May 7, 2017
quick question are the scenes different based on sub/dom as i did the aunt questline and chose to swap pictures and the only thing i got from the quest was her showing me a picture and then the quest is no longer there so guessing i finished it

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
quick question are the scenes different based on sub/dom as i did the aunt questline and chose to swap pictures and the only thing i got from the quest was her showing me a picture and then the quest is no longer there so guessing i finished it
The results of some of the quests are different depending choices taken or in sum cases based on stats you have already.. like sub/dom..
In regards to the aunty one.. the consequence of the quest is to be seen in future interactions with that npc and will in the future lead in to some new quests that will only be part of one route or the other..
I did start looking at the interactions with the aunty post quest.. depending on the outcome.. that is something I had hoped to put in the last update but I ran out of time.. but I want to do it soon, as it nicely draws a line under that quest..

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The interface is.. unique to say the least.

A less kind way to put it is that it's absolute garbage, needlessly complicated, and cluttered.

I couldn't get past the interface, so I have nothing to say about the rest of the content in the game.
The interface is quite similar to QSP games.. I personally dont like html games that have a page of text in which 1 word is a hyperlink to the next page... I have tried to make the interface to be split into panels where each panel will display very much the same sort of thing in each instance..
for instance to navigate around the locations, its all on the bottom left, above that would be which npcs are at the location, above that any items that can be picked up or interacted with.. and above that the action panel when you click on one of the npcs/ items / locations.... the center is the image. where you are, or who you are talking to... the right side has the text output of where you are or who you are talking to.. your inventory menu is on the lower right.. and there are a few other panels on the right that are multi purpose...

What might feel complex or cluttered to some might feel familiar to others.. its probably got a bit more of a retro feel to it..

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes