Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Can't create a new game as the game won't let me hit that 'confirm' button to overwrite an old save. Well, it lets me hit the button but no no new game is starting.
Using Vivaldi as browser - it's a Chrome based browser.
Older versions worked like a charm to hit that 'confirm' button and a new game started.
Just tested it with version 0.65 and everything works as intended and it lets me start a new game.

Last edited:

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Can't create a new game as the game won't let me hit that 'confirm' button to overwrite an old save. Well, it lets me hit the button but no no new game is starting.
Using Vivaldi as browser - it's a Chrome based browser.
Older versions worked like a charm to hit that 'confirm' button and a new game started.
If old games worked then nothing should have changed that stops it now.. if you are in cognito mode that might cause a problem.. however some have said that going into cognito mode fixed the issue. :S

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
If old games worked then nothing should have changed that stops it now.. if you are in cognito mode that might cause a problem.. however some have said that going into cognito mode fixed the issue. :S
Nope, I didn't change anything on my side - 0.65 lets me start a new game and 0.751 does not - tested both version without any changes in the browser. And as the saves are stored locally in the browser, I can't move/delete old saves to test if it would work with no previous saves.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Nope, I didn't change anything on my side - 0.65 lets me start a new game and 0.751 does not - tested both version without any changes in the browser. And as the saves are stored locally in the browser, I can't move/delete old saves to test if it would work with no previous saves.
If your try making a new game in the old version.. and then export it to txt file.. you can then open that in the new version..
be interested to know if that works.

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
If your try making a new game in the old version.. and then export it to txt file.. you can then open that in the new version..
be interested to know if that works.
OK, it's a problem on my side - browser cache seems almost full. And your game seems to create a new save file without deleting the old save first resulting in not being able to start the new game.
Now just to find the lacal saves for your game in the browser cache to delete them manually...

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
OK, it's a problem on my side - browser cache seems almost full. And your game seems to create a new save file without deleting the old save first resulting in not being able to start the new game.
Now just to find the lacal saves for your game in the browser cache to delete them manually...
Well thats good to know :)
They should not be hard to find if you are looking at the browser cache

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Stuck at 15 upskirt pics. is that the end for now?
Also having an issue with Oldie but Goldie. I am wearing the bacalava and it says at midday, but nothing happens in the park

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes