Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I have largely optimized this game for full-screen mode

1727796319293.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are still a few bugs
If you use the code above, it will solve your game's layout issues, but the colors won't match mine (as shown in the picture above) because I have the Dark Reader extension enabled (it's always on)

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Bug:
No matter how many times I click on it, nothing happens

View attachment 4088145
yes,, this is a known bug (and fixed for the next version.).. After I made the MC phone, a number of interactions in the quests where attachments fail.. I think I have fixed them all, as they do need to be done one by one and there is no easy way of me finding them all.. but I think I got to them all for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I have largely optimized this game for full-screen mode

View attachment 4088887

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are still a few bugs
If you use the code above, it will solve your game's layout issues, but the colors won't match mine (as shown in the picture above) because I have the Dark Reader extension enabled (it's always on)
There are in game themes for helping with colours.. I dont think there is a white text on black tho to be fair..

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
There are in game themes for helping with colours.. I dont think there is a white text on black tho to be fair..
Do stats like dom/sub, bi, etc., only have a big impact on interactions, or do they also affect quests? I don't mean the stats needed to trigger a quest
For example, if we are sub, do the events of that quest differ from when we are dom?
Thanks
My goal is to make sure I don't miss any scenes.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Do stats like dom/sub, bi, etc., only have a big impact on interactions, or do they also affect quests? I don't mean the stats needed to trigger a quest
For example, if we are sub, do the events of that quest differ from when we are dom?
Thanks
My goal is to make sure I don't miss any scenes.
Yes... Some times you are not presented with all the options possible depending on your sub / dom.. The only other stat I can think of for now is the bi stat..
There are a few quests and I know the post quest interactions with bailey get more involved the great the diff between your sub dom and hers (in both directions)..

• Red Heart

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes... Some times you are not presented with all the options possible depending on your sub / dom.. The only other stat I can think of for now is the bi stat..
There are a few quests and I know the post quest interactions with bailey get more involved the great the diff between your sub dom and hers (in both directions)..
So, I'll create two save folders, one for Dom and one for Bi
I just hope the NTR and NTS paths aren't tied to the Sub path and be available in both Dom and Sub paths. Actually, many NTS and NTR fans don't like a weak MC (Sub)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
So, I'll create two save folders, one for Dom and one for Bi
I just hope the NTR and NTS paths aren't tied to the Sub path and be available in both Dom and Sub paths. Actually, many NTS and NTR fans don't like a weak MC (Sub)
Well it might take more than 2 different save.. particularly going forward.. for instance the wild aunt quest has 3 ending, 2 at the moment are similar but will probably diff more in the way they later progress.. the siscam quest has a 5 way split at this time... One of the ways currently result in a job, and massive content. While the other 4 will have different outcomes. And as they will differ possibly depending on the linked quest to each one of them.. that could mean a few different outcomes..
I am looking in the future to bring in events that require you to choose path A in quest 1, and path B in quest 2 for instance..
so if you imagine quest 1 and 2 as a coin toss.. with H or T as the outcomes.. then only H and H would result in this even being possible..
If I do get to that point.. then no end of saves would be needed to experience everything.. :p

• Love

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Well it might take more than 2 different save.. particularly going forward.. for instance the wild aunt quest has 3 ending, 2 at the moment are similar but will probably diff more in the way they later progress.. the siscam quest has a 5 way split at this time... One of the ways currently result in a job, and massive content. While the other 4 will have different outcomes. And as they will differ possibly depending on the linked quest to each one of them.. that could mean a few different outcomes..
I am looking in the future to bring in events that require you to choose path A in quest 1, and path B in quest 2 for instance..
so if you imagine quest 1 and 2 as a coin toss.. with H or T as the outcomes.. then only H and H would result in this even being possible..
If I do get to that point.. then no end of saves would be needed to experience everything.. :p
Great! So, you officially want to turn this game into the biggest life simulation here :coffee:
In that case, having a gallery to know if there are any paths/events left to experience could be a very good idea

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

Williebouy

Jun 3, 2017
How do I complete Instagran step 10 - I go to the private club at the weekend whenever it's open, check every room every hour, try watching the dance at every hour, but can't progress? Not sure what I'm missing!
Did you ever find out,what to do?

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes