EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner (1).png

Overview:
There is no throne to win/no dead father to avenge(lol) but the gamer's choices will determine the goal of the story. There are multiple endings planned for each goal and different relationships with each character- after the initial story setup is done. You play as a trust fund guy who gets everything handed down to him. Now you decide the fate of his- Life of Debauchery.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2023-09-03
Developer: kinkGamer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Only use Image pack from this: - - - -
Updated/fixed HTML file: -

movie1.gif kiss.gif output.gif 1.gif news1.gif

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Oh lawd!! We already know how that movie ended! Close the door on their faces right now!

PS: Jokes aside, doesn't the MC have a freaking mansion? How did they even get to his door?

Reactions: human94

human94

Jul 15, 2018
A little bit unusual play in HTML game without such thing like "stats" and "relation". Interesting initial release. Ended only one route so I can't talk about how much variation game have.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Oh lawd!! We already know how that movie ended! Close the door on their faces right now!

PS: Jokes aside, doesn't the MC have a freaking mansion? How did they even get to his door?
If discuss this - I am a little surprised that player can't make decision in this moment. Ok...He opened the door. Strange decision but ok if it was just this. But why he let them in? Why he was soo naive? Very strange moment for me.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Speaking of choices, at some point during the game you had the chance to investigate a company thoroughly (which took 2 or 3 days) and despite the MC thinking it could bring some serious problems in the future, he still decided to make business with them. Sure, after a few days you get the chance to break the contract, but breaking a contract might make you lose even more than simply not signing that contract in the first place.

Reactions: Val1991

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Speaking of choices, at some point during the game you had the chance to investigate a company thoroughly (which took 2 or 3 days) and despite the MC thinking it could bring some serious problems in the future, he still decided to make business with them. Sure, after a few days you get the chance to break the contract, but breaking a contract might make you lose even more than simply not signing that contract in the first place.
For now just need wait update. Maybe it's all will be logical... Or I just miss something because my english far away for fluent and I miss or forgot about some details. But story seems interesting. Maybe make some question but keep some interest and you keep playing.

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023

The night was dark and full of terrors! The neighborhood is affluent, nobody expects crime there. The mansion has a gate, but was not locked since it was still early in the night(lets assume they lock it around midnight). The staff including the guards were all sent home during the day, MC was alone at home. And since it was raining, MC assumed that the girls had no choice but to quickly run in- to seek shelter from rain. Hope that resolves your inquiry.
Nevertheless, keen eye Poirot!

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
Yes, the investigation taking 2-3 days is to test a gamer's patience and intellect. And yes- it could bring some serious problems in the future, he still decided to make business with them- because MC is conflicted, it is a very profitable business opportunity. The board members and the MC took a risky decision, but because they wanted to try it out. If they had said 'No' without even giving them a chance- they just might have lost a golden opportunity. Also, this is the story setup, more choices will open up in the future. But keep it coming!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Good start!my only problem is save slots,i like to save a lot but I don't know which choice is important and which is not.Know its engine etc.but maybe implement hits or walkthrough in next release would be great for me.and good luck with your project

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Kinkgamer, this look rather bad so far. As a positive feedback i'd recommend to do a step back, look around for the best games of the same platform, and rework the project to higher standards. This is not an attack to you, just a good willed feedback.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
I really like the direction this game is going, it's somehow close to Boring Days, a game I absolutely loved. I am a huge femdom fan and I can see the direction femdom is going and I am very pleased with it, hopefully we will see more femdom in the future. Decent content for a first release, I wish you good luck with your game and I am waiting for the next update too.

Edit: oh, and about the finesses, yeah, the game is a bit rought around the edges, but with time dev will be better.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes