simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The name of the game caught my attention with its pretentiousness. I decided to look... no. Is it worth living the life of another someone strange guy ? I would like to live the life of a beautiful girl... Not my cup of tea.
Understood. Hope you find what you are looking for.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Enjoyed the update, but found the ending a bit... rushed? Too soon? Not sure how to describe it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, the update was fine. Still enjoying the game and the writing and such. Had another moment where we were called Fred again though. But it's all good. Thanks for your work! :)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Enjoyed the update, but found the ending a bit... rushed? Too soon? Not sure how to describe it.

Otherwise, the update was fine. Still enjoying the game and the writing and such. Had another moment where we were called Fred again though. But it's all good. Thanks for your work! :)
There are some answers to your questions in C2. I'm not saying all of your questions will be answered but atleast a few of them will be addressed.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I enjoyed playing the update. I'm not sure I made good decisions, but we will have to see the consequences sometime down the line. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: simarimas

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Too fast and I have no choice.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Developer: A Life Worth Living/FiTB_Games -
Modder: LaikDink
After receiving the request from one of the members of this game's developer, I decided to make a mod for this game. This mod will show the points of the choice, unlock all poker scenes, highlight some recommended choices and cheat mod for "exhibition, trust, lust" points ("cheat" button is next to "prefs" button). Hope you guys enjoy it and leave your message if you have any problems.
Download:
P/s: Due to an in-game walkthrough, this mod is redundant
1645434007785.png 1645434146687.png 1645434185541.png 1645434293489.png

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I mean, you're not doing any sharing or thinking about that stuff yet. Then you do a few days later transition, and all the sudden she is stripping for your neighbor and then comes home to tell you about it. And you're just... okay with it?

What happened in those few days that were skipped that led to all this already? That was a rather large jump to that.
I understand where you are coming from. But also realize, they have been talking about Mary opening up and being more 'adventurous'. That is what the therapist sessions have been. As well as the MC getting her to try strip poker, and telling her to be more thoughtful of Charlie's feelings. While it may seem 'quick', this is what they have been working towards. The opportunity presented itself, and though she was nervous, she tried it. It may have been a mistake, or not, from her point of view.

We also don't know for sure how the MC feels about it. Though he said he wasn't mad, we haven't established yet what he really thinks about it, as the chapter ended before that is revealed.

Hope that makes sense.

And, I am glad you are enjoying it so far. And really appreciate the feedback. It does help, a lot, to know what people think and issues they may have. As we go forward, this will help us in our writing. Thank you.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Too fast and I have no choice.
I understand your frustration here. This was a conscious decision we made to move our story along. Also the MC getting drunk was not a choice we wanted to have, as he did not expect to get drunk when he started talking. The choice is how drunk you can get.

Thank you very much for caring enough about the game to voice your opinion though. We really do appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I understand your frustration here. This was a conscious decision we made to move our story along. Also the MC getting drunk was not a choice we wanted to have, as he did not expect to get drunk when he started talking. The choice is how drunk you can get.

Thank you very much for caring enough about the game to voice your opinion though. We really do appreciate it.
But there's no choice in Drinking and it doesn't affect the Mary's scenes with Charlie. Which is hopeless in my opinion. The more we get drunk we have the Mary with Charlie scene. If we don't drink. Mery might say no to Charlie. It would have been more. logic.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But there's no choice in Drinking and it doesn't affect the Mary's scenes with Charlie. Which is hopeless in my opinion. The more we get drunk we have the Mary with Charlie scene. If we don't drink. Mery might say no to Charlie. It would have been more. logic.
The drinking scene didn't effect Mary going to Charlies place at all. And Mary didn't know about the drinking scene, and Fred didn't know what Charlie had planned, so wouldn't have stopped her from going, and wouldn't have warned her about Charlie. Fred didn't find out about what Charlie planned until after it happened.

The drinking scene effected the Zoe scene, and whether or not you gather information, as well as waking up when Mary attempts to wake up Fred or not. So the drinking scene had nothing at all to do with the Charlie scene, other than Charlie 'asking' for permission. If Fred had not drank at all, Charlie would still have done what he did.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After receiving the request from one of the members of this game's developer, I decided to make a mod for this game. This mod will show the points of the choice, unlock all poker scenes, highlight some recommended choices and cheat mod for "exhibition, trust, lust" points ("cheat" button is next to "prefs" button). Hope you guys enjoy it and leave your message if you have any problems.
View attachment 1665882 View attachment 1665887 View attachment 1665888 View attachment 1665890
Good job, thanks a lot!
Although there is an error at the end, because at the poker game with the wife, go easy or not doesn't affect the stat "trust"... so i have selected to go easy, because the outcome is the same but the wife see the opponent's erect cock and she is pleased, and eager to play again! :)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Good job, thanks a lot!
Although there is an error at the end, because at the poker game with the wife, go easy or not doesn't affect the stat "trust"... so i have selected to go easy, because the outcome is the same but the wife see the opponent's erect cock and she is pleased, and eager to play again! :)
To correct this, she isn't pleased because she gets to see the opponents dick (a little bit, yes) but she is pleased because she 'won' and don't have to strip again. And ofcourse she will be 'happy' when she plays next time and not play for the sake of it. :)

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The drinking scene didn't effect Mary going to Charlies place at all. And Mary didn't know about the drinking scene, and Fred didn't know what Charlie had planned, so wouldn't have stopped her from going, and wouldn't have warned her about Charlie. Fred didn't find out about what Charlie planned until after it happened.

The drinking scene effected the Zoe scene, and whether or not you gather information, as well as waking up when Mary attempts to wake up Fred or not. So the drinking scene had nothing at all to do with the Charlie scene, other than Charlie 'asking' for permission. If Fred had not drank at all, Charlie would still have done what he did.
The husband is very stupid. He doesn't care what Charlie told Mery to do, but tells Mary it's okay. Before the husband knows it, Charlie will be fucking Mery. It was then that Mery first told him what Charlie had told her to do. The husband should go to Charlie and tell him that he didn't know about his ideas, and here we should have a choice whether to continue agreeing to help or refusing.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The husband is very stupid. He doesn't care what Charlie told Mery to do, but tells Mary it's okay. Before the husband knows it, Charlie will be fucking Mery. It was then that Mery first told him what Charlie had told her to do. The husband should go to Charlie and tell him that he didn't know about his ideas, and here we should have a choice whether to continue agreeing to help or refusing.
I understand what you are saying. But don't worry, there will be a choice involved in this scenario going forward.

I do want to say, it really makes me happy that you are this passionate about our story. It really humbles me that people feel this strongly about something we created. Thank you very much, and keep giving us critiques on our game. That is how we will get better. I truly mean it.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I understand what you are saying. But don't worry, there will be a choice involved in this scenario going forward.

I do want to say, it really makes me happy that you are this passionate about our story. It really humbles me that people feel this strongly about something we created. Thank you very much, and keep giving us critiques on our game. That is how we will get better. I truly mean it.

Thanks for the answer :) People like to have a choice. They hate being forced to do something.

Reactions: simarimas
Jan 8, 2019
This seems to be a great game! I will play it later… as i am a Fan of the dark side of cuckolding I have to ask: are there already some interracial sex scenes with the female protagonist? Grazie

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes