simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Like, half of the sharing&swinging games feature a therapist in it, idk why
Well, many times, not always, the reason is that couples are looking for reasons why they feel something is missing from a relationship, or why am I wanting to sleep with other men/women when I still love my significant other. So, therapist is who they turn to. At least, that is how it goes in real life, if they want to work out the issues, instead of just cheating.

That is what we pictured when adding in the therapist in our game, anyway.

I would really like if we get our usual crowded train&bus scenes here in this game too :HideThePain: those are my favourite
Will see about this one. Though, being as they have money, not sure how often the wife would ride a train or a bus. May have other similar scenarios though. Never can tell.

Reactions: Back

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Well, many times, not always, the reason is that couples are looking for reasons why they feel something is missing from a relationship, or why am I wanting to sleep with other men/women when I still love my significant other. So, therapist is who they turn to. At least, that is how it goes in real life, if they want to work out the issues, instead of just cheating.
Yeah makes sense, realism is this game's another beauty anyway.

Will see about this one. Though, being as they have money, not sure how often the wife would ride a train or a bus. May have other similar scenarios though. Never can tell.
Come on man, your game have something like task list and you're wondering about how to make wife go inside train? :KEK: just make a task of her wearing slooty dress, go inside the train and watch good ol' japanese chikan happening :BootyTime:

I recommend checking out 'The adventurous couple' game if you havent already for having some idea, that vn also use task list system at the beginning. I was really enjoying it at the start but things got way out of hand at later releases, wife basically became a cheap slut. Still liking her and the game tho.

Reactions: m4pII

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I recommend checking out 'The adventurous couple' game if you havent already for having some idea, that vn also use task list system at the beginning. I was really enjoying it at the start but things got way out of hand at later releases, wife basically became a cheap slut. Still liking her and the game tho.
I understand that. We are trying, emphasis on trying. to keep our wife from becoming a dick hungry slut, and keep it a bit more realistic than that. Though that may be up to the player to decide through choices. Will see how it all turns out.

Reactions: Trash_Panda

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
So... you used Google. SMH. Maybe you need to look up synonym, too. But, since you obviously thought I was a f**king liar... here, let me actually use a dictionary's site for you. I did also say one, not all... Be kind to the others on here, use spoilers for your huge ass screenshots! (The previous post was in jest. This one... you pissed me off.)

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Is there a solution or help for the different choices and their results?
I begin. The game looks really good and I wouldn't want to miss a scene.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a solution or help for the different choices and their results?
I begin. The game looks really good and I wouldn't want to miss a scene.
We do not have a walkthrough or guide yet. I will work on one this week and get it posted. Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: sidsan

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Amazing game.....Best NTR game so far.....waiting eagerly for the update
Thank you very much. Not sure we have the best NTR game, but hopefully we eventually get to the point where we are in consideration for best swinging game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trash_Panda

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Exclusive Scene 1 - The Bar, is now available to download for all the patrons in level 4 & 5. Unfortunately, this will not be a public release.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
first impressions are good. 2 things i noticed: 1) volume sliders don't seem to do anything, even everything on minimum music still blasts way too loud 2) choices don't seem to have an effect? tried a bunch of different stuff but always ended in same position (drunk, etc)?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Every decision has some effect in the game. Some may not be apparent right away but some should. Did you try not drinking at all when given the choice? This should cause a few different things to happen.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
ya I did choose every option, such as not drinking at all, or drinking once, or drinking twice, and each different choice etc but no matter what guy always says he is drunk regardless and blur, etc everything plays out identical

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
ya I did choose every option, such as not drinking at all, or drinking once, or drinking twice, and each different choice etc but no matter what guy always says he is drunk regardless and blur, etc everything plays out identical
He is already drunk. But depending on how many options you choose or what options you choose, you will decide if he is more drunk and wasted.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Come on man, your game have something like task list and you're wondering about how to make wife go inside train? :KEK: just make a task of her wearing slooty dress, go inside the train and watch good ol' japanese chikan happening
I understand that. We are trying, emphasis on trying. to keep our wife from becoming a dick hungry slut, and keep it a bit more realistic than that. Though that may be up to the player to decide through choices. Will see how it all turns out.
Okay so, firstly, I just want to say I haven't actually tried this game as I have only recently discovered it. Wishing the dev team the best of luck, btw! So there's a task system in place? Like, regular mundane stuff or like hotwife challenges? Something like this maybe?
View attachment TempList.webp
The points are used to redeem all kinds of rewards chosen by the wife (in a separate list). I mean, this is just a sample list and there's all sorts of things and sensual scenarios you can encourage her to do that's not on here. Like, challenging the wife to take an Uber or a taxi despite them being wealthy and having the wife change her clothes during the drive before her work meeting or whatever since she's so "late" and had to rush things along. Just an idea. ;]

Or am I wrong and misinterpreted many of the posts here and this is not that type of game? ^^' Apologizes in advance if that is so.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes