Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are people who unironically like Steph from another certain swingers focused game. If anyone thinks Mary is bad for some reason, I'd love to see their opinion on Steph. :ROFLMAO: (Who's bad on all paths by the way)

She makes Mary look like an Angel in comparison. Mary on the non-cheating path is a good wife, and enjoys their adventures together. Sure, on the hotwife path she's extra enthusiastic... but you as the player piloting the MC pushed her in that direction. It's not like she was always this way, it doesn't make her love the MC any less, they're just having a good time, and I approve.
So much this....people complaining about Mary here.... if you're not cheating on her she's a total sweetheart.

For a humorous excercise, try and imagine if Mary was Steph (and Simaras was tooperilous). Mary would suggest going to to the swingers club with Fred, when her only real motivation was to bang Tony :LOL:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
So much this....people complaining about Mary here.... if you're not cheating on her she's a total sweetheart.

For a humorous excercise, try and imagine if Mary was Steph (and Simaras was tooperilous). Mary would suggest going to to the swingers club with Fred, when her only real motivation was to bang Tony :LOL:
So the important question would be who to cast as Gina, aka the true LI?

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, I did not go down the path of cheating. I didn’t cheat and generally tried to be the most caring and loving husband as much as the game allows, but at the same time I still got a slutty wife who behaves as I described above. If Fred (through the hands of the player) does not constantly stop her from being too depraved with other men, then you can see scenes that clearly lead to cheating but are not considered cheating within the game. In general, Mary, starting somewhere from the middle of the 2nd chapter, completely lacks any internal brakes and she is trying to get adventures in all her holes. The only such brake is Fred. Although sometimes Mary suddenly shows miracles of chastity.
There is no cheating on the swinging or hotwife paths.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Within the game, no, but in fact, yes, even if you are not playing along the hotwife path
This literally doesn't make any fucking sense. Reading your comments makes my brain melt trying to decipher them.

The only thing that could possibly be considered cheating across all routes, is the beach stall/room blowjob.

However, that was an actual misunderstanding, and not at all intentional, as she thought it was her Husband. Any reasonable person would recognize this, and would be forgiving. Though, I've come to learn there aren't many reasonable people on this site.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
However, that was an actual misunderstanding, and not at all intentional, as she thought it was her Husband. Any reasonable person would recognize this, and would be forgiving. Though, I've come to learn there aren't many reasonable people on this site.
Seriously, you can recognize the pussy and smell of your wife? no? Do you think a dick have no smell or shape or size? I wonder how many people would fall for that kind of excuses... that's the kind of shit you can tell after a hangover not after 2 drinks, and even in the first case you perfectly know what you were doing and if not, you're not even in capacity of performing such action.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Seriously, you can recognize the pussy and smell of your wife? no? Do you think a dick have no smell or shape or size? I wonder how many people would fall for that kind of excuses... that's the kind of shit you can tell after a hangover not after 2 drinks, and even in the first case you perfectly know what you were doing and if not, you're not even in capacity of performing such action.
It's almost like people all have their own alcohol tolerance, and also it's almost as if her husband was following behind her. So it was easy for her to assume he entered that stall, especially when someone brazenly put their dick through that hole. Why would she assume it was a stranger when she knew her husband was also in a room.

It was an honest mistake, pretty sure the devs also confirmed this and they're the ones who are writing the story, not you.

Keep being upset over nothing I guess? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sagerock820

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
It was an honest mistake,
they're supposed to be married, for quite some time, maybe they're sleeping in separate rooms but... size smell shape that's all or she's disabled in some way, brain or something
It reminds me those old tv shows where you have to recognize your wife breast... usually there was always a guy ending fondling boobs in order to verify something ,the bigger the better, while his wife was flat

i'm not upset about it that's just inconsistent almost like the fact that starting sharing often lead to a quick explosion in the couple, you can't get past what you are, some people like to have no strings ok, but a lot of people think they'll like it and end up hating it. the game is about swinging but the fact that none in the couple even feel jealousy or disinterest in the other is also inconsistent. You earn money to buy shoes, the other day you see everyone whith those... they end up in a locker never to see the light again. you see your wife fucked well or not , by a bigger or smaller dick , whatever, she's not your wife anymore. Why would you even think about having a kid with her? (we're not talking about people 40-50+ with kids and a solid relationship who can really be bored but people in their 30 trying to build something). MC should keep her as a friend for swinging and start looking for a good replacement.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
There are people who unironically like Steph from another certain swingers focused game. If anyone thinks Mary is bad for some reason, I'd love to see their opinion on Steph. :ROFLMAO: (Who's bad on all paths by the way)

She makes Mary look like an Angel in comparison. Mary on the non-cheating path is a good wife, and enjoys their adventures together. Sure, on the hotwife path she's extra enthusiastic... but you as the player piloting the MC pushed her in that direction. It's not like she was always this way, it doesn't make her love the MC any less, they're just having a good time, and I approve.
Yeah Steph is a piece of work. Mary is a saint compared to Steph. Even though I'm not a fan of Mary I can see why people like Mary. Mary treats Fred pretty well for the most part, and they tend to make choices together even when apart as it should be. Unless you cheat on her, then Mary can be a bitch like Steph, but that is the players own fault in ALWL, not a permanent state of the character like the other game.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Goodwife, Mary gave a bj to stranger in the beach scene:
1. Fred followed her to the changing room, Mary assumed fred is on the other side.
2. They were drunk.
3. They were horny after that little tease to Jacob.
4. Very important, SHE STOPS WHEN SHE SEES ITS NOT FRED.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
4. Very important, SHE STOPS WHEN SHE SEES ITS NOT FRED.
she stops when she's caught that's different, and again smell size shape... they're supposed to be married or maybe she never did it with her husband and all lights are always off when they fuck and they're also using nose pliers.
i know that people can't smell themselves , they're used to their own odor but people have distinctive smells and sometimes you can even wish that's not the case

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
they're supposed to be married, for quite some time, maybe they're sleeping in separate rooms but... size smell shape that's all or she's disabled in some way, brain or something
It reminds me those old tv shows where you have to recognize your wife breast... usually there was always a guy ending fondling boobs in order to verify something ,the bigger the better, while his wife was flat

i'm not upset about it that's just inconsistent almost like the fact that starting sharing often lead to a quick explosion in the couple, you can't get past what you are, some people like to have no strings ok, but a lot of people think they'll like it and end up hating it. the game is about swinging but the fact that none in the couple even feel jealousy or disinterest in the other is also inconsistent. You earn money to buy shoes, the other day you see everyone whith those... they end up in a locker never to see the light again. you see your wife fucked well or not , by a bigger or smaller dick , whatever, she's not your wife anymore. Why would you even think about having a kid with her? (we're not talking about people 40-50+ with kids and a solid relationship who can really be bored but people in their 30 trying to build something). MC should keep her as a friend for swinging and start looking for a good replacement.
1. There is no age limits for swinging.
2. Having sex with others than your partner with consent doesn't act as a divorce. How is that she is no longer his wife once getting penetrated by other guy?
3. She was not overly excited at first, if you played the game properly and noticed the minute details, she was the one to walk out of swingers club the first time. And they talk about how they feel about it.
4. This is a swinging game and Fred will have fun with other's wife while Mary does with others husband. Fair?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

It's sounds like you're just against swinging and non-monogamous couples, and are just spreading complete bullshit. There are plenty of couples in decades old relationships who are swingers and/or are in open-marriages. You are just spouting nonsense using your own moral compass and values, which spoiler alert, aren't the same as everyone else's.

It's okay to have your own opinion, but that's all it is, an opinion, not fact. She is INDEED still his wife, and he STILL loves her, and vice versa. No matter what you say or how many times you say it, that remains a fact. Also, you can't swing with a friend as a partner, swinging is something only a couple can participate in, you can't even get that right.

1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
It's almost like people all have their own alcohol tolerance, and also it's almost as if her husband was following behind her. So it was easy for her to assume he entered that stall, especially when someone brazenly put their dick through that hole. Why would she assume it was a stranger when she knew her husband was also in a room.

It was an honest mistake, pretty sure the devs also confirmed this and they're the ones who are writing the story, not you.

Imagine that, different people having different alcohol tolerance. I've known people that get drunk (or pretty damn tipsy) after one drink and others that it takes 10 to get drunk. Dev says she's drunk after two drinks? Then she's drunk. Beach scene is not cheating. And I am one that detests cheating.

Mar 12, 2024

Just to play devils advocate, so if a guy is drunk at a party, goes into a dark room, where he fucks a girl thinking it is his girlfriend, would that girlfriend believe in a honest mistake if she caught them red handed?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
1. There is no age limits for swinging.
sorry but if you start your sex life in swinging clubs, how will you end? fucking dogs? also people you can see in their 20 are more friends than couples or will split soon
2. Having sex with others than your partner with consent doesn't act as a divorce. How is that she is no longer his wife once getting penetrated by other guy?
that's a reaction, either you consider your partner as your husband/spouse or a fuck buddy after that or not consider him/her at all anymore.
3. She was not overly excited at first, if you played the game properly and noticed the minute details, she was the one to walk out of swingers club the first time. And they talk about how they feel about it.
there's a difference in being excited at a thought of doing something and actually doing it. At no point you can reject it after sharing while it can break a lot of couples and even more when they try this to fix things. that's almost a guarantee of failure
4. This is a swinging game and Fred will have fun with other's wife while Mary does with others husband. Fair?
did MC get DP? don't forget to add gay tag if so.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hust to play devils advocate, so if a guy is drunk at a party, goes into a dark room, where he fucks a girl thinking it is his girlfriend, would that girlfriend believe in a honest mistake if she caught them red handed?
If he knew or saw her going into that room, then yeah that's a honest mistake and she'll forgive him.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hust to play devils advocate, so if a guy is drunk at a party, goes into a dark room, where he fucks a girl thinking it is his girlfriend, would that girlfriend believe in a honest mistake if she caught them red handed?
This has nothing to do with what Fred believes, or what this girlfriend would believe in your more extreme scenario. It has to do with intent and context. Fred was with her, entered a room beside her, but she went in first so she didn't see which room he went in. She saw a dick pop into the hole from the room next to her, she was drunk and knew her husband just went into a room. She assumed it was his and started sucking it, thinking he was wanting to have some fun. When she realized her mistake she immediately stops and apologizes.

In your hypothetical, the only context you give is that a guy is at a party, goes into a dark room and fucks a girl he thinks is his girlfriend.

Was he AT the party with his girlfriend? I assume yes but you never gave that context
Did him and his girlfriend agree to meet upstairs to have sex? You never said.
Did the girl look anything remotely similar to his girlfriend? Again, you didn't say.

If the answer to any of these is no, then of course it's cheating and not okay, but that's a completely different and way more extreme scenario. If the answer to all of those is no, then god damn, there's no getting out of that one, that relationship is almost certainly over.

If the answer to all of those is yes, then sure, it's possible that it's an honest mistake. At the same time though, it's a more extreme example, and they were in the same room with each other. Whereas Mary saw a dick plop through a hole, which she thought was her husbands.

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
sorry but if you start your sex life in swinging clubs, how will you end? fucking dogs? also people you can see in their 20 are more friends than couples or will split soon
Their life, their choice. You do moral policing here. They stay togather? Great. They split? Sad but alright. Whats the point you are trying to make?
that's a reaction, either you consider your partner as your husband/spouse or a fuck buddy after that or not consider him/her at all anymore.
Okay. I being the developer of this game, can confirm that they consider each other as Husband and Wife. And they love each other. Do you have any problem with that?

there's a difference in being excited at a thought of doing something and actually doing it. At no point you can reject it after sharing while it can break a lot of couples and even more when they try this to fix things. that's almost a guarantee of failure
This has nothing to do with the post of mine you just quoted.

did MC get DP? don't forget to add gay tag if so.
What's the point?

If you don't have a proper argument, don't try to take the discussion to a different tangent.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes