SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Holy fuck we're on this shit again... I should honestly leave now before I say something that gets me banned and I end up regretting it...

I will say one thing though, everyone complaining about Mary on the cheating path or weird outliers on the hotwife path, your -insert loved one here- was a MUCH bigger -insert derogatory term here- than Mary is in this game back when she was younger. You are clearly projecting your own past traumas if you are in here repeating this shit for the 5th or 6th time. No need to take it out on a fictional character (or devs) who is multi-faceted and isn't even real. If it bugs you that much, you take this shit way too seriously, find a hobby.

There that's all... I wasn't too harsh... was I? :giggle:

Defenestrator.for.traitor is right though, she's definitely a slut on cheating path, although I don't think being a slut is necessarily a bad thing. Mary is something worse than a slut on that path.

News flash though... you don't have to play that path, funny how that works right? :D

Just so it's known, I am only talking about LL.Noble and alyssssssssss with this post, both of which are already on my ignore list for pretty much this reason. (Not just on this thread either)

please spare me mods =)

Mar 12, 2024
See this -

View attachment 3637645

Then this -

It's all in Fred's hands - Fred cheats 10 times, Mary will cheats 10 times.
Welll according to the scipt, if Fred cheats 10and refuses to watch the stream, Mary cheats 11 times. If Fred iies to her at olivias office, Mary will cheat 16 times. Its nnot that easy like youj say.

Sometimes, you made the choice much earlier, and so she acts upon the previous choices you made. We don't always give a 'yes' or 'no' choice in each scene, but the choice for all (or most anyway) was made by the player to be on this path at some point.
That my main criticism for the game. For the player its absolutely not forseeable that allowing Mary to fool around with Logan is automatically also consenting to her fucking Bryce and jacob.

Mar 12, 2024
What is it about games with sharing where people have to say how much of a "slut" the wife is.
I'll say it here too if you don't like how Mary acts don't play the game or the hotwife path it's pretty simple.
Or play my mod ;)
Overview:
A Mod giving the player more choices regarding sharing the wife or not, giving the MC more stamina at the swinger club and a posibillity to see all of MCs lewd scenes without triggering NTR.​

Updated: 2024-04-26
Game/Creator: FiTB_Games -
Modder: CleverUsername123
Mod Version: 0.01
Game Version: Ch. 5 P1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What is it about games with sharing where people have to say how much of a "slut" the wife is.
I'll say it here too if you don't like how Mary acts don't play the game or the hotwife path it's pretty simple.
I have to disagree Joshy. No bonus straws for you today :ROFLMAO:
There is more to the story than just Mary. While Mary is a huge part of the story, Mary isn't even in my top handful of girls in this game. I like the MC and many of the other characters. My point is there are other reasons to play, not just Mary. I don't hate Mary, I dislike some things, like other things about her. I'm pretty neutral when it comes to Mary.

I03862

Jul 5, 2023
Hello, After spending a good time playing, (of course this game can be considered a masterpiece!!)
I think I have reached the end of chapter 5, part 1. When does the 2nd part (chapter 5) come out?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Welll according to the scipt, if Fred cheats 10and refuses to watch the stream, Mary cheats 11 times. If Fred iies to her at olivias office, Mary will cheat 16 times. Its nnot that easy like youj say.
It is as “Easy” as I say. We have a dedicated number of scenes where Mary can cheat. Having 11 or 16 cheat count is the max variable count (which will be used for other purposes like early breakup) plus there won’t be 16 cheat scenes if that is what you are wondering.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Because in other games you don’t have a “revenge” consequences which is pissing many trolls off. They want harem and option to yell at Mary for THEIR own choices. They want to play the cheat path but not see Mary cheating.

Oct 10, 2022
@Defenestrator.for.traitor is right though, she's definitely a slut on cheating path, although I don't think being a slut is necessarily a bad thing. Mary is something worse than a slut on that path.

News flash though... you don't have to play that path, funny how that works right? :D
Thank you for understanding. I kinda have to play that path though, it's the most intriguing path after all. Mary is a slut and some more, MC is a manwhore and cheating bastard. That is a bad thing irl, good in this genre of AVNs. It's that easy tbh.

My only problem with this game, which I talked about awhile back, I believe the cheating path is broken storywise. At one scene, they do the most heinous thing to each other, then next scene they act like nothing happened. I believe cheating path needs complete overhaul but devs said no, so I have nothing to add on it.

I hope we'll have another punch scene to compensate these. :LOL:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Thank you for understanding. I kinda have to play that path though, it's the most intriguing path after all. Mary is a slut and some more, MC is a manwhore and cheating bastard. That is a bad thing irl, good in this genre of AVNs. It's that easy tbh.

My only problem with this game, which I talked about awhile back, I believe the cheating path is broken storywise. At one scene, they do the most heinous thing to each other, then next scene they act like nothing happened. I believe cheating path needs complete overhaul but devs said no, so I have nothing to add on it.

Brother be careful, if you touch Mary here, they'll kick your ass, hahahahah, why do you say there's a mistake, Mc is such a moron that he accepts Mary's whore, a weakling, he's always weak, friend, and Fred even though he was a soldier, he's a cheating asshole, if I had been in Fred's place, at least in the scene you described, I would have kicked Mary in the pussy, hahahah

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_3163.png

Oct 10, 2022
Brother be careful, if you touch Mary here, they'll kick your ass, hahahahah, why do you say there's a mistake, Mc is such a moron that he accepts Mary's whore, a weakling, he's always weak, friend, and Fred even though he was a soldier, he's a cheating asshole, if I had been in Fred's place, at least in the scene you described, I would have kicked Mary in the pussy, hahahah
That's not it though. MC acts like nothing happened, not even a little resentment towards Mary. If you wanna know what I mean I have posts about it a while back. Though, devs don't accept it. So that's that I suppose.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
That's not it though. MC acts like nothing happened, not even a little resentment towards Mary. If you wanna know what I mean I have posts about it a while back. Though, devs don't accept it. So that's that I suppose.

I said you're right, but errors of this type can happen in such a complex game, it could be that the Dev solves this, I can assure you that out of 500 games tested, in this one, there are few errors of this type, it's true that it makes the scene horrible because it has no feelings, anger, pain, hatred etc. Everything is ok.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Holy fuck we're on this shit again... I should honestly leave now before I say something that gets me banned and I end up regretting it...

I will say one thing though, everyone complaining about Mary on the cheating path or weird outliers on the hotwife path, your -insert loved one here- was a MUCH bigger -insert derogatory term here- than Mary is in this game back when she was younger. You are clearly projecting your own past traumas if you are in here repeating this shit for the 5th or 6th time. No need to take it out on a fictional character (or devs) who is multi-faceted and isn't even real. If it bugs you that much, you take this shit way too seriously, find a hobby.

There that's all... I wasn't too harsh... was I? :giggle:

Defenestrator.for.traitor is right though, she's definitely a slut on cheating path, although I don't think being a slut is necessarily a bad thing. Mary is something worse than a slut on that path.

Just so it's known, I am only talking about LL.Noble and alyssssssssss with this post, both of which are already on my ignore list for pretty much this reason. (Not just on this thread either)

please spare me mods =)
Why are you so bothered by other people's posts here? They are not addressed to YOU but to the developers. And the dispute is mainly with the developers. You definitely have problems with ego.

• Haha
Reactions: alyssssssssss

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Why are you so bothered by other people's posts here? They are not addressed to YOU but to the developers. And the dispute is mainly with the developers. You definitely have problems with ego.
The problem is that some people come here and complain about the samething over and over and over again. It's one thing if it gets posted once or twice and the devs respond, but to keep coming back and posting the same complaint repeatedly? There's no reason for that. They are just looking to start an argument. If they dislike the path/game that much, they should just stop playing it. Stop looking for attention.

I don't play the cheating path, I only play hotwife and I love it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The problem is that some people come here and complain about the samething over and over and over again. It's one thing if it gets posted once or twice and the devs respond, but to keep coming back and posting the same complaint repeatedly? There's no reason for that. They are just looking to start an argument. If they dislike the path/game that much, they should just stop playing it. Stop looking for attention.

I don't play the cheating path, I only play hotwife and I love it.
Moreover, they're usually boring.

I mean that irrespective of the content in the posts, they're written in a boring style, they aren't funny lively posts you chuckle at like "well I guess he has a point, she was kinda a whore there lol".

I wouldn't call them trolls because to me that suggests some humor or doing it for teh lulz. These are just that one friend in your group who comes over on game night and won't shut the fuck up on some esoteric rules argument even though everyone else disagrees with them.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I had a few run ins over the course of the game and never got that far with it. All good, I was happy they listened. I play the faithful and hotwife paths.

I did play the cheating path for a look, it just annoyed me. Fred's cheating is discreet, Mary's cheating is in your face humiliation. Being an ex-soldier myself, I don't do humiliation period. Fuck putting up with that shit. The livestream would have had one reaction, walk away from the PC, hello lawyer, hello bank, go visit Kelly and win her over while the lawyers deal with the bitchy wife. Done.
Once the disrespect hits that level there is no coming back from that. That is just me though and I know you well enough you wouldn't put up with it either.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes