A little about me & the Game i am about to create.

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
A little about me:
I am a Gamer and A Dre@mer at heart. Looking for a job and had a good lot of time to experiment. so i decide to dip my hand in such a challenging project. I wanted to share my personal experience and Learn in the process With your feedback and constructive criticism of this game..

The plot of My Dream Girl [ Work in Progress ]

Max, A teacher by profession who decides to propose to the woman of his dreams, while on a picnic to a remote abandoned castle. But to his surprise a beautiful woman greats him in the castle and what else awaits him is for you all to find out. (No spoilers here)!

About the Game & Game-play
You will have to chose which path he (Max) will take. Will you help him overcome the temptations put forth him. Remember choices will have consequences and they will make or break the relationships with those he ( Max ) holds most close to his heart.
I am still learning so don't have much experience in the coding department. But will introduce new features as i go along.
The game is still in its early stages and there is a lot to come! I am not a native English speaker, so I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

i am attaching my early tries at rendering that will be in the game...
I would like to hear your feedback and constructive criticism of this game. Because this is for YOU All to enjoy!!!
1080 p.png 1080 LG.png

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome Rambo Baba! Good luck with your project! It sounds interesting. On your renders, I'd say see if you can find the chance to pick up some post-work skills just to touch it up. Sometimes, some small adjustments in post can make the world of difference :)

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Welcome Rambo Baba! Good luck with your project! It sounds interesting. On your renders, I'd say see if you can find the chance to pick up some post-work skills just to touch it up. Sometimes, some small adjustments in post can make the world of difference :)
Thank you, i am planing to do post work in Photoshop. i am learning it on the go...

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Wow! That last render is fire! I like the attention to the legs! I'm glad i found your post and will definitely keep an eye here. Mind sharing what kind of kinks will be in game?
Thank you for your appreciation. The story is still underdevelopment, But it will be revolving around these Genre: , milf, Avoidable rape, Avoidable ntr , romance, voyeurism, groping , sleep sex , sexual harassment, blackmail , corruption , drugs. more will be added as the story progress.

D

Deleted member 1954024

Thank goodness ntr and rape is avoidable that's nice of you. Voyeurism at the start of the game is a must i think, instead instant of sex with the characters. And the incest is always welcome, i hope it's mom-son. Also with legs like that i certainly hope for some footjobs. Good luck developing this mate.

Reactions: A Dre@mer

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Thank goodness ntr and rape is avoidable that's nice of you. Voyeurism at the start of the game is a must i think, instead instant of sex with the characters. And the incest is always welcome, i hope it's mom-son. Also with legs like that i certainly hope for some footjobs. Good luck developing this mate.
I will defiantly keep that in mind, Thank you..

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
So Fellows the good New is, The game is almost done. In one or two week i will be able to Upload the game online. How should i promote the game. I am open to any suggestion...

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Welcome (I'm late) and nice render.
You may think about a thread on general discussion to introduce your game to other users before asking a thread for it, then there is the forum of fenoxo and... other sites I don't have them in mind.
Oh, newgrounds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: A Dre@mer

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Welcome (I'm late) and nice render.
You may think about a thread on general discussion to introduce your game to other users before asking a thread for it, then there is the forum of fenoxo and... other sites I don't have them in mind.
Oh, newgrounds.
I made a post on General discussions... look for Forum of Fenoxo and I checked out newground, but its not made for Adult game.
Thank you so much for your help.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018

Drunk Jenna.... No more spoilers.
Drunk Jenna.png