AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm, The set relationship don't seem to be working for me. This definitely doesn't make since considering i have them set as mom and sisters.
Set relationships not working..png

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hmm, The set relationship don't seem to be working for me. This definitely doesn't make since considering i have them set as mom and sisters.
View attachment 1713762
I had to change the relation and translation handling a bit. More about it on my patreon post. In summary, you need to select "English (Taboo)" as language in the settings.

Summary:
Sadly I can't handle both ways of relations with just the config file, so I'm shipping two language files where I can handle them in a much more natural way. One file is dedicated to a certain taboo relation type and the other for a non taboo version.
Sorry for the convenience.

Custom translations
In case someone would like to make translations feel free to use this templates. If you add your name in line 7 "translator" you are automatically added to the credits for anyone who has the translation files 'installed'. The filename has to be unique. Files need to be placed in the following folder:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Marvellous Lunatic\A Long Journey\userData\Languages

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I had to change the relation and translation handling a bit. More about it on my patreon post. In summary, you need to select "English (Taboo)" as language in the settings.

Summary:
Sadly I can't handle both ways of relations with just the config file, so I'm shipping two language files where I can handle them in a much more natural way. One file is dedicated to a certain taboo relation type and the other for a non taboo version.
Sorry for the convenience.

Custom translations
In case someone would like to make translations feel free to use this templates. In case someone wants to create translations. If you add your name in line 7 "translator" you are automatically added to the credits for anyone who has the translation files 'installed'. The filename has to be unique. Files need to be placed in the following folder:
%userprofile%\appdata\locallow\Marvellous Lunatic\A Long Journey\userData\Languages
Thank you kindly for letting me know!

Reactions: Marvellous Lunatic

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
wtf got an error as soon as the starting intro movie started. if i clicked on anything or fast forward an error would just pop up

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Overall really promising game.
The story is interesting, the visuals are good, the characters are fresh and looking good and scfi is a other big plus.
Althought the ex gf is really...ugly with all those visible blood veins.

The MC could be 50-75% less pervert, it is not really enjoyable if he behaves like a pubescent teen as soon a Selene is nearby.
As for Selene, i really hope we can lock her into the next airlock and space her, i really don't care for her reasons, if it's anything less than the ship is in lethal danger.
Couldn't finish the update yet, after 15min of stuck in that breach minigame i rage quit...

Reactions: osanaiko

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
the error was dllnotfoundexception:libwebp assembly:<unknownassembly> type:>unknowntype> member: (null)
Another player had that issue before. He had to install c++ for some reason. I couldn't figure out how to resolve this issue yet. Sorry for the inconvinience. I'll try to find away to fix this. The missing dll in the exception is definitely in place!

Overall really promising game.
The story is interesting, the visuals are good, the characters are fresh and looking good and scfi is a other big plus.
Althought the ex gf is really...ugly with all those visible blood veins.

The MC could be 50-75% less pervert, it is not really enjoyable if he behaves like a pubescent teen as soon a Selene is nearby.
As for Selene, i really hope we can lock her into the next airlock and space her, i really don't care for her reasons, if it's anything less than the ship is in lethal danger.
Couldn't finish the update yet, after 15min of stuck in that breach minigame i rage quit...
The shader of the ex-gf will be less veini in future scenes. I recognize the effect is a bit over amplified.
As tip for the breach mini-game. Try not to read the text word by word. It's more of pattern recognition game. Each code-segment is different in structure and colorization.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Has anyone been able to find Selene for the task, "Look for Selene again"?
She is in the "Main Hallway - Sleep Capsules" between 8AM and 10AM. If you need to advance the time you can do that in the SD Menu. The screenshot is probably for a older trigger but it should be the same location and time.
1647794481123.png

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
1173963_1132932_ALJ_Header_BIG.png
This is the Italian translation of A Long Journey
Download is here
  • updated to v.0.5.4 - 24/07/22
  • updated to v.0.6.2 - 18/02/23
  • updated to v.0.7.3 - 01/08/23
  • updated to v.0.8.1 - 14/04/24

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I was impressed with the last release. My only gripe was that the "map" is huge and the secrets were really difficult to find even if I knew exactly which room it was in based on the clue.

Looking forward to trying this release though.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The shader of the ex-gf will be less veini in future scenes. I recognize the effect is a bit over amplified.
As tip for the breach mini-game. Try not to read the text word by word. It's more of pattern recognition game. Each code-segment is different in structure and colorization.
Thanks, worked fine... in hindsight quite obvious :HideThePain:
Will we be able to choose the LI's we want/don't to be together ?
Even with the backstory (which was very good imo) and her lil sis, i just don't like Selene...

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes