Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
anyone else getting a black screen when trying to trigger the first scene after meeting the first two succ?
That problem has been plague'ing me since i first downloaded it, and so far every fix hint on this forum has not worked. For me at least, I wish there was a downloadable hotfix for it.

• Sad
Reactions: mydude22

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
forgot i had this
cracked it open today
BLACK SCREEN
read the forum, got it spoke to them in the wrong order
lemme chat up the purple hair instea- BLACK SCREEN
other solutions... ahh nested folders
not really sure if i handled the whole "nested folder" shit properly
-tbh i doubt i have a clue what you ppl are talking about
is a nested folder a subfolder? i looked it up that seems to be the case
anyhow
i moved the nested folder "A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi" out of the main folder "A_Lose_Hero_in_the_Castle_of_the_Succubi"
if "A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi" is the "nested folder" you ppl are referring to
needless to say
still the same black screen

dunno what to do here
too deep in the files. i put my copy in "program files (x86)

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
is there a page for this game? :O
Well, I posted the page; the DLsite page. Unless you mean on F95, in which case no; I don't see why there would be considering there is no demo.

According to Deiselmine's creator page, the game was pushed back to somewhere in the middle of June:
1653634629506.png

... Though, it still says this on the actual announcement page:
1653634670155.png

Try checking in early June, maybe the first week or two. If it ain't out, just wait until mid-June.

• Sad
Reactions: FearTheD

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Well, I posted the page; the DLsite page. Unless you mean on F95, in which case no; I don't see why there would be considering there is no demo.

According to Deiselmine's creator page, the game was pushed back to somewhere in the middle of June:
View attachment 1833749

... Though, it still says this on the actual announcement page:
View attachment 1833754

Try checking in early June, maybe the first week or two. If it ain't out, just wait until mid-June.
Damn, I have been hyped for this one for a long time and didn't know it was pushed back to June.
Edit: So has no one still figured out why the patch doesn't work? Still not uncensored.

Last edited:

raquitic

Aug 17, 2019
What do you have to do in this game? I "talk" to all the girls in the 4 Floor, and the Rabbits in the floor 5, and i can only go to the 3 Floor, but there i get a bad end.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes