Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
I like the previous versions but the game did not show any new material. It showed the previous ending scene with the summary then closed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I like the previous versions but the game did not show any new material. It showed the previous ending scene with the summary then closed.
Which version? Depending on where you saved in a previous version, you might not have the new code from an updated version. You might have to roll back farther in your save, so that when you play through in a new version, it updates to the new code. Sorry, I try to test as many saves and versions as I can but sometimes I miss stuff.

Reactions: Feyd

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Which version? Depending on where you saved in a previous version, you might not have the new code from an updated version. You might have to roll back farther in your save, so that when you play through in a new version, it updates to the new code. Sorry, I try to test as many saves and versions as I can but sometimes I miss stuff.
Thanks for your reply. I played from the ending summary screen but will give it a second try.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Ep 5 was good and had lot of content just like previous updates.... but i was hoping for a bit more progress with some of my favorite girls

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Ep 5 was good and had lot of content just like previous updates.... but i was hoping for a bit more progress with some of my favorite girls
Would you mind sharing who your favorite girls are? Also, can you be more specific about what you mean by progress? Do you mean in terms of a romantic relationship or doing something physical with them?

If you want, I can elaborate more on my philosophy on each relationship and how they're developing. I'm treating every LI different from one another and maybe my perspective will make some sense. Or maybe I could change things around to fix the pace.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Would you mind sharing who your favorite girls are? Also, can you be more specific about what you mean by progress? Do you mean in terms of a romantic relationship or doing something physical with them?

If you want, I can elaborate more on my philosophy on each relationship and how they're developing. I'm treating every LI different from one another and maybe my perspective will make some sense. Or maybe I could change things around to fix the pace.
no need to change anything..... keep up the good work..... i like kate and vanessa more than the others..... i meant progress romantically but something physical adds a lot of fun, But you needn't worry about that since there is no shortage of that (the dialogues are witty which i enjoy a lot).... Although if you could add a bit more sex with hot girls(not necessarily the main LIs) you might get more positive feedbacks imo

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
no need to change anything..... keep up the good work..... i like kate and vanessa more than the others..... i meant progress romantically but something physical adds a lot of fun, But you needn't worry about that since there is no shortage of that (the dialogues are witty which i enjoy a lot).... Although if you could add a bit more sex with hot girls(not necessarily the main LIs) you might get more positive feedbacks imo
Thanks. Things will be very interesting for Kate in the next two episodes building off of what happens in this most recent episode. For her, I'm trying to play up the uncertainty and inappropriateness of the situation. I thought the progress in this episode was appropriate. For Vanessa, she's just a brick wall you're gonna have to keep chipping away at with no immediate reward. It might even get to the point of frustration. It's that analogy of swinging at a rock a hundred times. It'll break on the hundredth swing but you needed the other ninety-nine before it. Your opinion about her may change, for better or worse, when she eventually opens up.

I considered adding more sex but I thought any scenes I added would be a little ham-fisted and wouldn't make sense in the episode. I'm always trying to come up with at least some reasonable way to put them in. In video game terms, think of it like having to gain levels, then defeating a boss, then getting a legendary sword as a reward for beating the boss. The whole point is getting the sword but I want getting stronger and fighting the boss to be enjoyable, too. I think it doesn't mean as much if you just get the legendary sword without working for it. I know there are better ways to do it than I'm doing it but that's how I'm looking at it. Also, I'm trying to get the hang of animations, so I'm still practicing to make improvements.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Ahight so I was thinking of giving this one a try but I first needa know if this game have an actual story, specifically not sexual or is this game just about banging everyone hence being a man for all?.. Id hate to waste my time with something so blend

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Ahight so I was thinking of giving this one a try but I first needa know if this game have an actual story, specifically not sexual or is this game just about banging everyone hence being a man for all?.. Id hate to waste my time with something so blend
A pretty good story

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yes, but doesn't mean there's no sex.
There is sex, a decent amount not in excess though.
Naah I don't mind the lewd stuff, id be a fool to not expect anything lewd in an adult game.. I just hate it when the main story is just about banging every character in the game... Like let's take Diliverance for example, there's alot of banging in there but it's not the main focus, the main focus is fighting against the evil or joining the evil that is Sanguis Rax(btw if you haven't played Diliverance yet u should, it's one of the best VNs in my opinion)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes