ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
im sure venus would strongly disagree on this ...
The initial premise is the same. But I´m not saying this game is a copy of another one. I said "inspired in". I´m not a copyright inspector or something. If a game is good, I don´t mind if it has similarities with another one.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Would you mind sharing who your favorite girls are? Also, can you be more specific about what you mean by progress? Do you mean in terms of a romantic relationship or doing something physical with them?
It was not me, but i like to tell you my opinion about the girls.

The best two are :.... :love:Vanessa, because is of this mistery around her, i realy need to now what her story is. And well she is hot.
And :love:Marissa, i dont now why but i realy realy realy like her, she is cute and hot girl . She is somehow a normal girl, just like me i can see she has a dream beyond the currend work and situation. But i are realy mad about Erika and her cockblocking me from Marissa.

I dont like her (Erika) in general and this fightstuff she is forcing me. Uhh worst girl. I wish there is a option to just quit this :poop:. At least we have a option in this capter with her.
Harlow is fun and i like her, if everything fails, i can take over the World with her. ;)
Riley is hot, and ..... well she is hot. :coffee:
And the Teacher ( i dont now her name right now) is ...ahm..nice and, well nice. I wouldent mind fucking her, but thats it.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Man for All [Ep.5] [Venus Waltz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,90 GB / 485 MB - A_Man_for_All_Ep.5_v0.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 468 MB - A_Man_for_All_Ep.5_v0.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
Wasn't a big fan of this when I first tried it out, but playing it again it is definitely growing on me; definitely keeping an eye out moving forward.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
The game is not finished yet, so it might happen. Maybe we have seen signs of it, without knowing?
Better stay out of this game, you might have dropped that idea and now it's implemented.
Be careful what you think, say & eat they might observe it!
Yeah, that moment that Harlow go to see the MC with Marisa, and it turns out that she´s more interested in Marisa and the one that makes her excited... Why does devs do that? Flirting with lesbian NTR? :unsure: Do they really thing that it´s sexy to see that a possible romantic interest actually is more interested in other character, woman or not? It´s a huge turn off for me. (n)(n)(n)(n)

This game has lost 90% of interest for me, just for that scene. But it´s OK. It´s not that I have payed for it in Patreon, or going to start paying now, after that. :ROFLMAO: Another game to play skipping text and forget about it the minute after finishing the update. That´s the magic of F95 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
So what is the difference in path between the women? Do they each have a preference towards being funny, chivalrous or flirty? Does it only change the story text and not really matter what route you go?

Reactions: regio94

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yeah, that moment that Harlow go to see the MC with Marisa, and it turns out that she´s more interested in Marisa and the one that makes her excited... Why does devs do that? Flirting with lesbian NTR? :unsure: Do they really thing that it´s sexy to see that a possible romantic interest actually is more interested in other character, woman or not? It´s a huge turn off for me. (n)(n)(n)(n)

This game has lost 90% of interest for me, just for that scene. But it´s OK. It´s not that I have payed for it in Patreon, or going to start paying now, after that. :ROFLMAO: Another game to play skipping text and forget about it the minute after finishing the update. That´s the magic of F95 :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, imagine that, a LI that actually at any point has eyes for anybody else than the MC! :rolleyes:

I liked the update! Very decent length again, and, each in their own pace, we got to move things forward with each of the main girls. Or I should say women to include the dancing dean of course :) I must say my favorite is still Harlow. Though I don't mind if she ramps up her work at the club, if only to mess with some oversensitive folks :ROFLMAO: Will be interesting to see how we can juggle the relationship with both her and Erika, as there are probably waves ahead...

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, guys. Thanks for all of the comments, positive and negative. I'm always curious to read the feedback and look for ways to improve the game. I can only see things from my perspective while I'm making it, so it's nice to get a different point of view.

The game always leaks when I'm sleeping, so I always wake up to a bunch of messages and this thread comes alive for a few days. I'll be AFK for a bit today but if there's anything you want to ask me directly, I'll get to it later. I'll also try to address some other things that have already been brought up.

Thanks for playing, everybody.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
Just found this via the update section aswell, really impressive work for a game that isnt even out for 1 year. Too many Devs try to be "perfectionists" and forget that people want to spend some time on their games aswell and this one has the content nailed 100%. I personally like the dialogue system a lot, its clear which scenes are really impactful and you can get some funny dialogues out of the other 3 choice-options, especially in the convos with Vanessa. The Vanessa path is actually really entertaining, might be one of my favorites in a game I have played to date.

Keep up the great work and I am sure you will strike gold sooner or later.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I played the 1st chapter currently on the second chapter and so far the game seems good.. Although the MC is kind of a sub and it's irritating, why the dev didn't give us an option to be dominant I don't know.. I mean we have three options, be a gentleman, be a clown or be a "charmer" but they all practically result in the same behavior, submissive, it's really just up to you to decide in which way you wanna be submissive... Fuck I mean the Vanessa chick is a complete bitch and we don't even have an option to put her in her place, naah we just have to eat her BS.. It's really off putting
Then there's Riley Fox, God if I have to put up with the MC day dreaming about her any longer ima delete this game.. She doesn't even care enough to remember him even tho they literally spoke a day before yet he's in constant awe when she's around

Like I said the game seems good so far aside from the above shit I mentioned and I'm only now on chapter 2 so I really hope things changes and we won't have to be a submissive loser the whole time.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Do you have to start this all over because I'm getting the gray screen exception pain in the butt thing

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hey, guys. Thanks for all of the comments, positive and negative. I'm always curious to read the feedback and look for ways to improve the game. I can only see things from my perspective while I'm making it, so it's nice to get a different point of view.

The game always leaks when I'm sleeping, so I always wake up to a bunch of messages and this thread comes alive for a few days. I'll be AFK for a bit today but if there's anything you want to ask me directly, I'll get to it later. I'll also try to address some other things that have already been brought up.

Thanks for playing, everybody.
is MC ever going to get a new hairstyle?

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, imagine that, a LI that actually at any point has eyes for anybody else than the MC! :rolleyes:
It's called a fantasy dude.. players of harem games like that fantasy of the LI's being only for the MC.
Want them to look at others, go play the 3 letter tag one. Those two fetishes are like oil and water and don't mix.

I liked the update! Very decent length again, and, each in their own pace, we got to move things forward with each of the main girls. Or I should say women to include the dancing dean of course :) I must say my favorite is still Harlow. Though I don't mind if she ramps up her work at the club, if only to mess with some oversensitive folks :ROFLMAO: Will be interesting to see how we can juggle the relationship with both her and Erika, as there are probably waves ahead...
Jeez asshole much?

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes