Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Sorry Guy's but I can't continued this,
I just don't have time for it anymore.

Hi guys,

here is my German translation for "A Man for All episode"6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find any bugs or have suggestions for improvement, please send them to me via PM.
(The information in which chapter you have discovered errors or would like to suggest improvements is always a great help in order to be able to find the relevant point more quickly).

Thanks to JBZ for his support and guidance on the translation,
thanks to Schubi791 for reporting minor errors,
and special thanks to draco0804 for proofreading.

You guys are awesome!

Since the game seems to be chronically underestimated, please consider whether you could loosen up a few bucks to support the Dev at patreon.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Flag_of_Germany.png

Moin zusammen, hier ist meine deutsche Übersetzung für "A Man for All Episode 6"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Falls ihr irgendwelche Fehler findet, oder Verbesserungsvorschläge habt, schickt sie mir bitte per PN.
(Die Angabe in welchem Kapitel ihr Fehler entdeckt habt oder Verbesserungen vorschlagen möchtet, ist immer eine große Hilfe, um die entsprechende Stelle schneller finden zu können).

Danke an JBZ für seine Hilfe und seine Übersetzungsanleitung
Danke an Schubi791 für die Meldung kleinerer Fehler
Besonderen Dank an draco0804 für das Korrektur lesen.

Ihr Jungs seid der Wahnsinn!

Download:
Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann die Übersetzung hierfür nicht länger fortsetzen.
Mir fehlt schlicht die Zeit um es in einer Qualität zu machen, mit der ich selbst zufrieden wäre.

Da das spiel chronisch unterschätzt zu sein scheint, überlegt bitte, ob ihr nicht ein paar Euro locker machen könnt, um den Dev auf Patreon zu unterstützen.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saw that there is a post on dev's patreon about progress, is there a date for next update? Or nothing yet? Thanks

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Episode 6 Progress Update #4

Hey, everybody. Let's get right into it.

I'm at about 80-85% through the renders I need. Maybe 90%. I didn't want to update the progress bar just to make sure I wasn't underestimating like I've been doing this entire episode.

I've got about ten or so more renders until I'm finally done with "the big scene". Just for more perspective, I thought it would only be about 200 renders or so. It looks like it's about three times as long. So it should have definitely been its own episode.

With the big scene finishing this weekend, I have a few shorter scenes to do. They also involve some animations. I'm planning on starting animations some time this month.

My schedule looks like it will be steady and I'll get some real work done. As much as I'm enjoying spending my time on this one scene, it'll be nice to finally finish it. I'm excited about putting it together to see it and I can't wait until you all get to see it.

There's a moment in there for every girl, so there's at least one part of the episode you'll enjoy. Thanks again for your patience.

After successfully securing a deal in Viridian, Riley owes you lunch. Is it a date? Or are you just keeping it friendly? Regardless of whether or not you think your encounter with her his romantic, Riley is paying up. Maybe this will be a good chance to get to know the most popular girl from high school better.

December is always a different month for me than the rest of the year. The episode is getting rendered one by one. Every week that goes by, I get closer to finally putting everything together.

Thanks for everything. Next week is round two of the poll to whittle down who's kissing who under the mistletoe.

Take it easy, everybody. I'll talk you all in a few days.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I'm really enjoying this game so far. Surprised it has yet to get more traction considering how far along it is. I'm just happy the fighting part isn't as ridiculous as it is in some games.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are here 4 the babes.
Already a seasoned fighter from the looks and thoughts of the competition,
cage fights are child play.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Can we at least have a coffee drink related mini game if you're going full steam ahead with quick time events? Or a Yakuza-esque dance off minigame that is incredibly tedious and nigh impossible to win?
No QTEs. I'd probably just screw it up in the coding. Everybody would just install a mod to skip it. I was speaking more in terms of the circumstances and situations.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The overview says: "Meet different girls".
I think the last time i played it it was exactly like that. One of the msot precise and informative overviwiews ever.

(The joke doesn't work when sex is added)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes