Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Is it worth trying right now is there enough content or should I just wait for it to be completed?
That depends on what you want.

There's plenty of content already (you can play for hours), however most romance routes are still at the very, very early stages. There's literally nothing going on with Riley and Vanessa. With Erika it is more or less a full blown romance now, everything included, Harlow is very close to that as well, but no actual sex yet (close to it, I would assume it won't take long before MC and Harlow enter a proper relationship), Kate has finally accepted her feelings and desires but it's still very early on her route, however I would assume things will progress with her now a bit more rapidly.

The main plot about the coffee shop is gaining momentum as well, but of course nothing is even close to conclusion. It has just taken a dramatic turn.

If you hate loose ends I'd recommend you wait until there is more content. And if you are ok with that... there's quite a bit of content, but almost all of it is still setup. Still a worthwhile experience, if you ask me, but it's like watching half a season of something like "24" or so.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I just played this game for the first time and I really enjoyed it!

I don't normally go for "slice of life" games (I'm too much of a perv!) but this one is different enough with some interesting dialogues & subject matters that made it worthwhile - for me anyway - to play.

I have to admit that Marisa, Harlow & Riley are my favourites!

If I may ask a question of the dev... VenusWaltz - is there much of a difference to the dialogue & content for the characters by choosing from the different choices (knight/joker/smooth) at this stage of development?? I'm interested to find out but as it takes a few hours to play by reading & following the story, I'd prefer not to lose too much of my limited game time if the differences are not that great yet.

The VN has excellent renders & animations with an interesting story... I think I may need to juggle my Patreon budget to fit this game in!! LOL!!

Last edited:

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
If I may ask a question of the dev... @VenusWaltz - is there much of a difference to the dialogue & content for the characters by choosing from the different choices (knight/joker/smooth) at this stage of development?? I'm interested to find out but as it takes a few hours to play by reading & following the story, I'd prefer not to lose too much of my limited game time if the differences are not that great yet.
There's not much of a difference between knight/joker/smooth dialogue options. Don't worry about missing any content with those choices specifically and just pick the choice you want.

Thanks for playing. (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pls no more Erika
Well not disappear, but she got soooooooo much screentime. Just for one update (or two)
fully agree...there are more than few main LIs waiting in line for their fair share of poor MC :HideThePain:

she is funny and all, yet for me she isnt LI at all.
though her "screen time" so far hardly is unexpected considering the game setup and characters/roles of the girls.
hopefully that will change as the game progresses, and other LIs will get their "spotlights" as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well not disappear, but she got soooooooo much screentime. Just for one update (or two)
Oh, I see. I thought you meant something else; changed my reaction. Hehe. I do agree that she seemed to get an overabundance of time compared to others. I don't have a problem with the storyline with her and the Proving Grounds, but it would be nice to see more of other stuff as well.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

The winner of this month's poll was Riley. Kate and Erika got some votes, too.

For this month, I thought I'd have some fun and put Riley on stage. What would she look like if she were a pop star? I rendered a few wallpapers of Riley to see just what she'd look like underneath the lights. Download some hi-res wallpapers if you're interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

Kate <3

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

The winner of this month's poll was Riley. Kate and Erika got some votes, too.

For this month, I thought I'd have some fun and put Riley on stage. What would she look like if she were a pop star? I rendered a few wallpapers of Riley to see just what she'd look like underneath the lights. Download some hi-res wallpapers if you're interested.

----------

Kate <3
Kate looks extremely out of place to me on stage and dressed that way. Even if she loosens up, I can't picture her like that at all. She's lovely, of course, but just doesn't seem to fit IMO.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes