• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A message to all devs: cliffhangers are a crappy idea!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
But the problem with these Patreon VNs is that they do "last" LONG, you know: I've been following a VN (I won't tell its name) since 2018 - since its 0.1 release - and now the Dev just announced a few days ago that he quits and he has abandoned the game. Right when the ending was just around the corner.
I, and I'm surely not the only one, see only one game that match those three criteria. And after your angry and upset post in the game thread, there's not really doubt that you think about it, nor that even this thread is due to it. So why not name The Intoxicating Flavor ?

Could it be because you prefer people to stay on your claim about its situation, and therefore support your anger, instead of searching what PixelsLab can have to say about it ?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I, and I'm surely not the only one, see only one game that match those three criteria. And after your angry and upset post in the game thread, there's not really doubt that you think about it, nor that even this thread is due to it. So why not name The Intoxicating Flavor ?

Could it be because you prefer people to stay on your claim about its situation, and therefore support your anger, instead of searching what PixelsLab can have to say about it ?
I'm not angry. I'm carefree and unflappable.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
The best thing the dev should do is to abandon the game after a cliffhanger :KEK: