VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
If I can do a separate character render to overlay without the lighting looking weird then I may do it since rendering only one character usually only takes 3-5 minutes, otherwise I'll skip it.
I'd say just make them mandatory like in original, so whatever bikini she is wearing it is marking of a previous event.
I mean if creating another Amy with a tan lines is not a days of work.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I'd say just make them mandatory like in original, so whatever bikini she is wearing it is marking of a previous event.
I mean if creating another Amy with a tan lines is not a days of work.
Just my two cents - I did not understand the storytelling with regards to tanlines. I mean, Amy had showed off so much, and then she was surprisingly scrupulous about tanning topless (not even thinking of a nice all over tan). I did not get that. Maybe that's an European way of looking at it (and I know that Spain, Italy and maybe several others are not too fond of topless tanning women). So I am not so much into the tanline question, though I understand it serves to mantain acertain grade of bashfulness. To me it did not make sense - and if THIS is really worth extra effort - I don't know.

And a word about Amy's anal fixation - I think it should be introduced in some way. All the anal stuff is fine with me, but it was never fleshed out (enough for me) WHY or HOW she developed this fetish. I would be interested to see the story.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Gunsothegreat, an idea occurred to me about the scenes when Amy checks herself (ass, tits) in the bathroom mirror. These scenes so far are very nice, but they don't seem to have a meaning. BUT maybe you could change that?

Staring at her butt in the mirror Amy might start wondering what guys would think if they noticed her perfect tight butt. This could add to both the exhibitionism storyline and her anal fixation. On hand hand Amy could develop the will to show her butt off wearing tight clothes on the other she might let her thoughts wander to men wanting to fuck her anally.

Same thing with the boobs.

Having these thoughts could raise her excitement and maybe her corruption as well. And it might be a (more or less) believable starting point for the anal stuff.

Last edited:

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Please keep the scenes with the boys on the beach, it's been killing me that we never got to see that play out to completion.

And thank you for doing this, it broke my heart when this came was discontinued. It truly was one of the best.
The peeping buys? the rich jerks? or the guy's that drug her? although I wont be doing the beach scenes now I may do them eventually.

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
The peeping buys? the rich jerks? or the guy's that drug her? although I wont be doing the beach scenes now I may do them eventually.
"Boys" really only fits the kids. They were certainly nicer than most scenes as they were actually friendly, with Amy setting the pace.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so who are those 2 guys that she can bath with?
she enter the ocean with those 2 and they touch her all over, the last scene is one guy entering the booth with her and they kiss.

are those 2 the rich jerks or the one that drug her?
I know that she get to know them when shes there with a girl.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
so who are those 2 guys that she can bath with?
she enter the ocean with those 2 and they touch her all over, the last scene is one guy entering the booth with her and they kiss.

are those 2 the rich jerks or the one that drug her?
I know that she get to know them when shes there with a girl.
Those two drug her, the rich jerks are the once that show up on the beach on day 2, I'm not sure if there are other scenes with them.

Reactions: Jude6 and baka

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I did not like the story line with guys drugging Amy. The fun thing of the game were her VOLUNTARY explorations. That's why I didn't (and still don't) like the modelling path because it is others that urge her to wear degrading outfits or show off her tits and pussy. I understand that this can be an entertaining concept as well and I don't mind. But the much stronger story parts were / are those in which she choses herself what to show to whom and to follow and develop her own taste.

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
That's why I didn't (and still don't) like the modelling path because it is others that urge her to wear degrading outfits or show off her tits and pussy.
I liked the introduction to it with the bros but it's one of the many storylines that branches off everything else. There oughta be a nice way to interconnect it with more meaningful characters... Can you imagine a situation so twisted that the whole family attends Amy's 'fashion' shows?
In any case, something like it is good for showboating all sorts of outfits and poses.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
That's why I didn't (and still don't) like the modelling path because it is others that urge her to wear degrading outfits or show off her tits and pussy.
there is a variable in the game code that keeps track of what Amy is willing to do for money as well as the free spirit variable, so I suspect the plan was to have different path for sexual events based on that. I haven't seen it used in the code though, but I haven't looked at the game code for the last days.

My idea for the fashion show is to have dual paths, one where Amy keeps pushing the boundaries because she is enjoying in and another where she is being tempted with money to go further and further.

While I'm not against there being events and paths that explore the darker side of life, I don't like it when you can't avoid most of those situations.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I like with PS is that u can decide how much and with who.
sure some stuff need to happen. light events.
but I remember we had the discussion about who gonna take her cherry and it should be a decision.
while her anus is more open for business since she enjoy anal. (I know a irl girl that actually started with anal sex before vaginal, and I also know girls that enjoy anal. one girl I knew, she was really mad at her BF because he didnt like it and she was all frustrated because she wanted to have analsex)
so its not strange if Amy/Sage want and enjoy that.

my goals was always to give it to uncle or the weak boy at school. :D
never liked the BF. even if the scene was well made and hot and I understand it could lead to many scenes after that.
but for me to have her a virgin made it more hot while her anus was used like a whore! :D

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
Meh, was nothing more than an annoyance to me. I had fully intended to skip every Hank scene I could and ditch him the moment that 'cherry' fetish ended. Doesn't help that anal looks like crap in HS... I only enjoy that kinda focus when the girl is using it as an excuse for incest or some twisted Christian thing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes