VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
very hard. I like the black dress. but when Im thinking of Amy I see her in the goth t-shirt. suit her well.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
So I don't have to make images for all outfits for all events, you would have a basic outfit and then one or two optional outfits if you've bought them. I might throw in a few short extra events you only get when wearing the right outfit. sort of like near the end of paperworks version you get to choose to go down to breakfast in the white tights or the shorts if I remember correctly.
As said before I would think of ways to alter outfits as well. So a rather modest outfit can do wonders later on.

I think outfits #3, #4, #5 and #6 are great, the first two seem a bit boring to me.

Regarding the question whether #5 was over the top I would say it depends on the story. At some point Amy might decide that in certain situations she deliberately wants to tease and provoke. It should definitely not be an everyday outfit, then it would be over the top, I would say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunsothegreat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not good. hopefully its just the fan that is not spinning (and that u can replace or make it spin again)
but cooling system is always important, I have a liquid system so its always low temperature and connected to a 3 fan system.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
could be both pump(lack of circulation) or fans(overall watertemp) - I ended up buying a fan controller to set both at fixed speeds(shitty cam software...).

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Lets hope we can close our eyes and it will go away... :KEK: or rather hope that you can find the culprit and fix the problem

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
what a relief and glad to hear the issue wasn’t more serious. gleefully looking forward to some more previews :)

Reactions: BetoMurilo

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not even sure I have seen that scene in the original?
did we have that or is this something new?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes