VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
and when Amy notice that he's horny she will enjoy teasing him but never get any feeling for him.
while Chris I think she can get some feelings for. but I would like it that Chris is this good looking guy but also boring and eventually Amy will notice that and that when her "feeling" will fade. she want something else.
Hmm. The dynamic here is that these guys are her new family after her loss. She makes efforts for them from that view, which can drive twisted reasoning in how she feels about them.
She gets Matt started on his interests and also gets him to exercise with her(at least one time? Damn I played through Act 1 so long ago...).
Chris she aids in relationship dilemma.
Both the aunt and uncle were clearly going to get a turn around on their boring lives.

Family's supposed to develop with her. I was skimming through the first version recently and a memorable line from the Aunt went something along "How am I supposed to tell this girl we're not her real family?" in regards to her skimpy clothes. It stood out, given Amy's underdeveloped background.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I forgot about that dynamic. as u say, her new family and what that means and what she will do.
its also quite interesting aspect. boundaries. is Matt my new brother, or a male to tease or a potential boyfriend or someone I need to be kind to because Im living in his house. do I want uncle to be my father, what kind of feeling do I have? why do I want to tease him? so many questions!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
There is also the fact that she hasn't bonded with these people, she hasn't seen them for so long she can barely remember, so family or not, she's living with strangers. That complicates things further. Did the story ever touch on how she was supposed to be related to them? are these close relatives or distant?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure. I dont remember that.
but for me that would be interesting. going to bed she can think about those things. relive the day events, and think about what she feels about this and that.
I like introspection. for all the important members of the house.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
There is also the fact that she hasn't bonded with these people, she hasn't seen them for so long she can barely remember, so family or not, she's living with strangers. That complicates things further. Did the story ever touch on how she was supposed to be related to them? are these close relatives or distant?
From the intro- uncle Stephen was her father's best friend. Chris had a childhood crush on her. Family died 5 years prior except her grandma until just recently leading to the start of the game.
So for the 'aunt' and 'uncle' they're picking up the child of a dead close friend (maybe something more to it given George's interest, although he seemed to be the only one that knew about her being a project) while the bros only remember her from when they were kids.
So, fairly close relations between two separate families, but before her adolescence.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
There are images for matt jerking in the bathroom with Amy in the game, I never saw that scene so I'm not sure if it was active in the game, but I plan to make bathroom scenes for all the guys, possibly up to full sex or even a threesome with two of the guy's, the brothers. I don't think uncle would take part in a threesome with one of his sons ;) These scenes will of course be optional so the player can choose, so Amy can pick one to play with or pick the once she wants and just keep teasing the others.
From what I remember there was no way to get that scene organically without cheating. There might have been plans for Paperwork to include it in the Matt route if her corruption and attraction to Matt got high enough but we all know how that worked out.

I like what baka said earlier. You could make alot of updates just of her in the house getting naked and the bathroom interacting with the boys and Stephen.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I will most likely add content to the home/family scenes, and update the graphics for the scenes I like the most. There isn't really much point in making a lot of changes in the other scenes, since I don't know where the story was heading I would just be making up my own story, and then I might as well make a completely new game ;)

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
's cool. ETA's for this kinda thing are on a different league of hopes and dreams than Amy's bosom. While her chest gives us clear direction, it's possible they can blind one to their surroundings o_O

But seriously, I hope you come out all right and thanks for letting us know!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I´ll see what I can do, I have two extra scenes planned, I´ll probably update the scripts for what I have in the next few days and add the new scenes later, since there was a big falling out in my family, and this also means I have to find another apartment. so I´ll be moving at the end of the month and I won´t be able to do much until that´s done. I´ll do the script´s as quickly as I can and let you guy´s bug test ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes