VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
excuses to get Amy naked? that shouldn’t be a problem

- open door shower and bath scenes
- not learning her lesson after getting caught and getting naked around the house again
- she is showering at the local gym and someone decides to take her bag, forcing her to find her way home naked (longer but less exposed route with less trouble or shorter and direct route home with favors)
- nudist beach
- photoshoot from lingerie to “tasteful” nudes
- agree to do a dare for naked pizza delivery at the house (she gets naked and answers the door naked)
- if she gets a job, her coworkers convince her that there’s such a thing called topless tuesdays or freedom fridays

to name a few - looking forward to the next release!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
nice I like it. especially with uncle! (of course, its one of my fav male characters)
she seems shy that he's there, and I like that as well.
since we know he has issues to get an erection, I dont know if u will add that in the scene (that he gets an hardon)
I dont remember exactly when he discovered that amy made him hard.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
will we see shower/bath scenes with uncle this update?

btw love the teasers- thank you for sharing those with us

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
There are images for matt jerking in the bathroom with Amy in the game, I never saw that scene so I'm not sure if it was active in the game, but I plan to make bathroom scenes for all the guys, possibly up to full sex or even a threesome with two of the guy's, the brothers. I don't think uncle would take part in a threesome with one of his sons ;) These scenes will of course be optional so the player can choose, so Amy can pick one to play with or pick the once she wants and just keep teasing the others.

Reactions: Jude6 and atlas114

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
When I do day 3 I'll add the softcore scenes to the bathroom events, and the hardcore stuff will be when I do day 4 or 5 probably. I'll make them playable with high enough like from the guys but I'll probably change that later so that the first time Amy has sex with some of the guys it will be a seperate event that will then unlock the sex in the bathroom.

Reactions: atlas114

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont remember well. but in my mind the brothers are not that close to share a girl.
do we have any scene with the brothers in the old game? (he made 1 first that is more sexual)
for me the brothers are like competitors,
but sure, if she is fooling with both, it could be a possibility that they can both share her if say, shes with one and another is spying.
DAMN
this will make for some complex routes. like:
1. brother in shower with amy, brother2 spying (but no enough points with amy so he will not join)
2. father is shower with amy, brother1 spying (have enough points with amy but not with father, gets frustrated)
etc...
haha. u can make an entire game just the shower scenes :D

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
do we have any scene with the brothers in the old game?
There are images of matt jerking off and cumming in Amy's mouth, but I never saw that in the game, I don't know if you could raise matt's corruption high enough to see it, but the images and code is there.

Reactions: baka

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
I dont remember well. but in my mind the brothers are not that close to share a girl.
do we have any scene with the brothers in the old game? (he made 1 first that is more sexual)
for me the brothers are like competitors,
They barely got any real development. Chris was largely ignored (unless my choices were skewed?) and Matt went for some streamer route that I think Amy would continuously get involved in if it progressed. First version was just plain sex stuff with Matt and no other development IIRC.
Anything can be done with their relationships as is. Personalities go as far as Chris being an upstanding guy and Matt being a young lazy horndog that can socialize well. It's not so much that they'd directly compete, rather she'd have to appeal to them as a slut, not a girlfriend. Original game introduced the 'Hank's GF' factor and Matt's obsession to make things awkward.

It may be more interesting if Chris were apprehensive towards such behavior though. Protective towards his little dumbass bro, awkward about having a slut show up in his home, or already having a girlfriend... Did he actually have one? I don't remember.
Generally there could be some real concern about how much this nice girl is getting around. Got downright insane in the first version with how little anyone cared.

Edit: Hell, imagine Amy going out of her to way to goad him in the bathroom...

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. that part I remember. many different choices. what bikini to use, how much will Amy do to make her jealous etc.
but I like the idea to have one brother be more strict. not enjoying slutness as much. while the other is.
making a good contrast. if u play nice girl, u get more points from Chris, but less from Matt.
I also like if Matt is this jealous type that is unexperienced but horny. but also fail to get close in a romantic way to Amy,
so what he do is that he's just horny, like cumming in her face when she sleeps. or spying when she bath.
and when Amy notice that he's horny she will enjoy teasing him but never get any feeling for him.
while Chris I think she can get some feelings for. but I would like it that Chris is this good looking guy but also boring and eventually Amy will notice that and that when her "feeling" will fade. she want something else.
for uncle. I would love a daddy-route. a father figure or father love kind of taboo relationship.
damn. I need to stop! :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Chris was trying to get a girlfriend, that girl on the beach he tries to get Amy to help by pretending to be his GF, although I got the impression that was more a trick to get closer to Amy.
yep that sounds about right; insane amount of choices just prior to that scene and during.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes