VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I´ve been looking through the scripts for day two and three, I think I´ll be ready with an update first or second week next month, It´s going to take at least one week, but that should include most of day three and a slightly modified day 2 beach scene. So if all goes well I should have an update ready in a week or two. Oh and the modification on the day 2 beach scene is sort of a good girl accidental exposure, I´m not sure if this was my idea or somebody's suggestion, but I like the idea so I used it.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
i like good bikini. not always showing more skin means better or sexier.
of the 5 bikini I like this one and cute bikini. :) and will be used when I play.
I was thinking the good girl bikini will be the only option if you turn down Lorenzos gift, then the other bikinis can be bought once Amy has made some money, Same with outfits I´ll probably make special scenes for extra outfits while the normal clothes will be used for unmodified scenes.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
A quick question for the fans, I´m working on adding short scenes to build relationships with some characters. There will be the dog walking scenes with Matt, and possibly some extra things for players to choose from during workout sessions. Any ideas for relationship-building scenes for Chris and his dad? I can´t remember any mention of hobbies or interests Amy could join them for. I think this will be a way to get an extra relationship boost with your favorite family member, or all of them if you want to go full super-slut-mode. While this won´t be added for the next release, I would be interested in feedback about what you guys and girls think.

Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Dad: when he was younger he was involved in project with friends to create b-movies. he was the camera-man but also director. a couple of years ago he did start write script for some idea he had, wanted to start it up again. he work on the computer as well. he wanted to make an interactive (movie) with actors/actress in-vivo. but that got scrapped since he found nobody for it. he still play around on the computer, new ideas, chat rooms etc. Amy could get interested in his hobby and ask questions. he will light up and get all motivated when they talk as its his passion. as nobody in the family cares. the idea could be that they make a short intro for some ideas and ask the community what to do next. like "what next? 1. enter house 2. ask for help 3. take another route" after voting, they make the next short-scene and so on. the idea is that its kind of "gonzo", meaning, the cameraman is part of the scene as a spectator but with "director"-powers. here u can decide if players can pick choices or its fixed. one thing could be that the community will get bored if u take the wrong option. so more daring more popularity. it will be somehow conflicted stuff. Dad dont want to make Amy into a slut but he get horny as well and Amy the same, how much should she do.

Chris: he like to draw and also take photos. he got a bit of the artistic gene from his father. he's not into acting/movie, but photos and art. they could take trips to different places, like up in the hill, nice panorama, and make Amy do some poses, art-style. but bit by bit it will get more sexy and show skin.

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
The dad liking movies is an easy one. A simple approach is nightly movie sessions. Could also tie that into Amy's late night house adventures.

Anything goes with Chris since he plainly leads an active life. Hmm. Made it harder to think about. I'll stick to tying it to Amy in some form. She got a waitress job in the original game. If you get to that then Chris could visit her workplace regularly and maybe make things more interesting.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes