• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - A Moment of Bliss [v5.0.1 Final] [Lockheart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Paul Newmon

What a fantastic beginning. Great story, which is a sequel to A Petal for your Thoughts. Love the models used. Quite a few women introduced that will, hopefully, be in bed with the MC sooner than later. This Dev really knows how to write a great story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yngling

Wow, that was fantastic!!! Very hot. And a suprising amount of content! This new game is as hot and well writen as Petal was. I was worried that the harem thing may make it unbelievable but I think it may be alright. I do hope not TOO many girls will get introduced. That new co-worker is a stunner though...

Early review, but it's a continuation of Petal, so it's possible to predict how it will go. Fantastic game and I'll follow it closely! (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

This is the gold standard of what a first release should be in my book. It introduces us to the key characters, nicely sets up the plot and gives us a good amount of content. Few first releases are this long and even fewer are this good!

The game looks great, and as one expects with Lockheart, it's really well written and genuinely funny. I love seeing the MC's character development from the previous game, that kind of thing is so rare in games like this. I'm also really excited for the new characters that have been introduced, I especially like Suzi, which I did not anticipate. The music and sound effects really add to the experience, including the lewd scenes. It's also not necessary to have played A Petal Among Thorns to enjoy this game, though having done so will add to the enjoyment of some scenes.

So yeah, I really like this game. And it's from a dev who has multiple completed games under his belt and who has a track record of fairly consistent updates both in terms of timeframe and quality, so I think it being completed is a fairly safe bet. I can't urge everyone to try it enough!