• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art A Mother's Love: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Nice looking render, but that is not Nicole. The hair and glasses are right, but the model you used is off. Nicole uses the character. The resuling render should look more like this... (my own render)...

View attachment 2206879

For comparison, this is a clip from the game...
View attachment 2206883
For sure this is Nicole. Younger ... it's true but Nicole.
Maybe for the prequel "A Mother's love - What I did when I was young and equally beautiful"
:):sneaky::whistle:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For sure this is Nicole. Younger ... it's true but Nicole.
Maybe for the prequel "A Mother's love - What I did when I was young and equally beautiful"
:):sneaky::whistle:
Kewl idea. :)

I realized now that I am not done with my own Nicole model yet. Got her face etc... done, but not her body. Need to grab a pile of screenshots and see what I can come up with. This is my favourite game out there.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Kewl idea. :)

I realized now that I am not done with my own Nicole model yet. Got her face etc... done, but not her body. Need to grab a pile of screenshots and see what I can come up with. This is my favourite game out there.
Yeah i have really enjoyed it, i just hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I worked a little more on Nicole's body... got it a little closer to the original. Not perfect, but fairly close.

These are the assets used for Nicole's character, hair and glasses...

Nicole character:
Nicole's hair:
Nicole's glasses:

Nicole Heavens HD.jpg

And for her genitals and pubes, the original uses the following assets...
Nicole's genitals:
Nicole's pubic hair:

The pubic hair is not that high quality, but it is what the game's character uses, this is a closeup...
Nicole Heavens - Genitals HD.jpg