Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
OrbOrigin is really committed on delivering his updates between two and three months from each other, so I'm pretty sure that the next update will arrive between June 1-10.

Let's see if more John secrets will be revealed soon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
OrbOrigin is really committed on delivering his updates between two and three months from each other, so I'm pretty sure that the next update will arrive between June 1-10.

Let's see if more John secrets will be revealed soon.
Have you checked the date of the last update?
Im pretty sure it is 3+month gap already.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Have you checked the date of the last update?
Im pretty sure it is 3+month gap already.
When the game has any delay, he warns his patrons previously. If doesn't have any warning so far, it's because it's coming as intended.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When the game has any delay, he warns his patrons previously. If doesn't have any warning so far, it's because it's coming as intended.
the previous update took 4+months, this one will take 4+ months (most probably).
no problem with longer developing times (later stages need more work, and patreon rewards/gifs as advertising take some time as well), yet no point in false claims similar to that of yours regarding "steady 2-3 months per update schedule".
no point in arguing further obvious things (unless trolling).

twaro3

May 7, 2020
Does increasing friendship points with marilyn pervents us from accessing the blowjob and other scene with her?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
i stuck in ep 10... i can't have the scene that nicole and mc have the thing in front the house... and can i say something... i just my opinion... i just want that mc have the sexual with abi, mari, sil and others character.. and have creampie with them... that just my opinion....

• Haha
Reactions: Clumsy Wumsy

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
In my opinion the MC's parents secret is one of two things:

-that his Aunt's illness/problem is connected with John/Magic Grand. Likely some business dealing gone bad or Magic Grand doing their usual shady stuff and it inadvertently or purposefully involved his aunt and that blue folder holds either proof of that or business papers for some deal or the Aunt is one of Magic Grand's 'ladies'.

-that blue folder contains information/pictures of the MC and Nicole's affair. I can't remember off the top of my head if that scene where someone snaps a photo of them going at it in her bathroom is before or after the blue folder/parents secret part so maybe not this.

the John/Nicole as possible real parents of MC is interesting but I think some people have already debunked that

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
-that blue folder contains information/pictures of the MC and Nicole's affair. I can't remember off the top of my head if that scene where someone snaps a photo of them going at it in her bathroom is before or after the blue folder/parents secret part so maybe not this.
Nope that was well after the Blue folder was introduced and it was marilyn that took the photo from the bedroom window as we found out when MC talked to her after it seems she forgot to turn the flash off.
Pretty sure apart from being part witch she's also related to spiderman since she don't need a ladder.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Nope that was well after the Blue folder was introduced and it was marilyn that took the photo from the bedroom window as we found out when MC talked to her after it seems she forgot to turn the flash off.
Pretty sure apart from being part witch she's also related to spiderman since she don't need a ladder.

Damn don't remember the Marilyn camera flash scene happening.
Ah well makes sense.
Guess I'm left with only the first theory then lol

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
After the game is over, what does John want from Mc? why does Nicole come to dinner?and why does John want to marry Silvia to Mc?
to keep an eye of the mc, and to put a dirt on him so he can put mc under his control, imo john already suspected that his wife have an affair with someone

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you got a few possibilities as to why John took the Mc under his wing.
Two of them being A, He wants an heir to his empire and thinks the Mc is the closest he will get to a son.
or B, people are getting suspicious of John, his company and the way they operate so John is looking for a scape goat a sacrificial lamb and he just so happends to think the Mc is stupid enough to be it.
but thats only two of the possibilities and I favour B.

Just Sayin.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
you got a few possibilities as to why John took the Mc under his wing.
Two of them being A, He wants an heir to his empire and thinks the Mc is the closest he will get to a son.
or B, people are getting suspicious of John, his company and the way they operate so John is looking for a scape goat a sacrificial lamb and he just so happends to think the Mc is stupid enough to be it.
but thats only two of the possibilities and I favour B.

Just Sayin.
Plan B It seems more realistic if he wants to make him his heir Why does he want to distance him from his daughter and unfortunately Mc stupid. He could be sacrificed so easily. I still do not know how Mc will be able to take John's place and how he will stop him

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Anybody in touch orb there's sign from him for too long i means not even advertising, he's still working on the game right??

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes