Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it me or is Marylin is annoying af? Why was she even added to the game, a useless filler character?
I honestly believe some devs are in love with that type of character. I don't get it but that type exists in quite a few vns. Seriously as to why? No clue here
The good thing is that she could be avoided (at least when talking of more personal relations), unlike similar characters/girls in many other games. Though there is always possibility she could screw up mc at the end if he is not in good terms with her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The good thing is that she could be avoided (at least when talking of more personal relations), unlike similar characters/girls in many other games. Though there is always possibility she could screw up mc at the end if he is not in good terms with her.
Even on good terms no telling what that daft lady will do or say:p

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone else feel like punching John in the face?
I was thinking more a combat knife between the 3rd and 4th ribs.

Is it me or is Marylin is annoying af? Why was she even added to the game, a useless filler character?
I'm pretty sure she's another villain, planning on using the mc to break up john and nicole before exposing them to crash nicole's world down around her ears so she can swoop in while nicole is broken and vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Played this update....Again...Nicole is the ultimate MILF!!!!

Man I love her!!! The pacing of this game is 100%

BTW, I like Marilyn (I'm on Chloe GF route and we are friendly)
I just miss our random online get togethers... :(

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This last update gave multiple errors and crashes

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a way to continue playing after chapter9 normally? Because I see like the only option: manually select chapter10 (maybe thats even mod and not game itself). And then make many choices that you did in your playthrough (that I already forgot most of them). very inconvenient. Am i missing something?

Reactions: bigphil963

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I don't know that John is such a Asshole character
To be honest my thought about him was a clever egomaniac businessman, misogynistic sociopath, and an erectile impotent guy who uses p-shots/Alprostadil for temporary erection to abuse his secretary and employee's wives and i never hated him with all my heart for those fucked up things he did until part 9 but what he did in part 10 was total assholery.

• Haha
Reactions: SirAlexander111

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I know this is a long shot, but I lost all my saves, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a save at the beginning of Chapter 10 (fully corrupted Nicole/Marilyn/Abby, don't really care about Chloe)?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes