Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does the mod still work for chapter 1-10 with the new version or should I first play the previous version and proceed after it with the newest one?

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Does the mod still work for chapter 1-10 with the new version or should I first play the previous version and proceed after it with the newest one?
Belzeebub Instead of a facepalm, an answer would help. I just want to know if I can play the first 10 chapters with the newest game version and proceed the 11th chapter without the mod.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Belzeebub Instead of a facepalm, an answer would help. I just want to know if I can play the first 10 chapters with the newest game version and proceed the 11th chapter without the mod.
Since you "mentioned" me, I am replying to you - you would not understand even if I would answered. Because you cannot read english. It is clearly written here shorts_20220604_194420.jpg
So, I did not bother wasting my time with you. Firstly, If it would have worked in version 11 - either no version would not have been mentioned or version 11 would have been mentioned. Secondly, shaddymodda had mentioned that he has abandoned the mod, so asking stupid questions means either you are here killing time or you are dumb. And, finally there is a "Abandoned" tag against the thread. Either ways, it would have been a waste of time. Btw, you are welcome to facepalm my post. Only thing you will be doing is giving me some reaction score.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

whitecryn

Jun 18, 2023
i just wish there were more scenes involving lucas & mrs.heavens hugging, cuddling, kissing hands, just some scenes that show love without it just leading to sex. i wish i could give her a hickey. i wish i could become a patron & ask orborigin to include some of it.