Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just wanted to throw my experience in as well: I specifically did not download the mod before trying to load up a new save for the new update just to double check, and I got an error as well.
Seems mod or no, old saves don't work.
Guess I'll be holding off til the game is finished, no way I'm restarting every update lmao.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
The 3d model's look hot and the story is superb!

Since apparently I've reached the end (To be continued) for now, can anyone suggest more of these 3d type games where it has the same genres and a good story too?

x2jellx

Jan 21, 2020
some choices in ch10 (that I think a bit risky) are not highlighted, are they not affecting anything?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't recall specifically, but chances are no they don't, or they're better left as the player's choice.
Has it been confirmed if the whole "saves not working" was because of the mod or the game it self (if you have any idea)?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Has it been confirmed if the whole "saves not working" was because of the mod or the game it self (if you have any idea)?
Yeah, I've been told that it can happen without modded saves as well, but doesn't affect everyone. I think part of it has to do with save location. All of mine are broken, both modded and un-modded. At this point I'm not sure if I even want to restart. It's too far into the story to even skip through it all at this point.

Reactions: shadowr19

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I've been told that it can happen without modded saves as well, but doesn't affect everyone. I think part of it has to do with save location. All of mine are broken, both modded and un-modded. At this point I'm not sure if I even want to restart. It's too far into the story to even skip through it all at this point.
Yeah, i'm having the same problem.......have to wait and see if the mood strikes again...

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Hey Mate Can you make a cheat variable to get the scenes we don't get because of corruption points Like If we follow mod route, We cannot get the Kitchen make out scene, Supermarket Toilet scene and Night visit to Nicole in bathroom. Its a request though I love your walkthrough, before it I never knew we can get Nicole out on a seaside park.

Reactions: vicks and Lukasz1

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well considering that the main game has not been updated in 6 months, pretty sure the game is lose to being abandoned if it is not already
Just take a look at patreon and you don't see that the game is abandoned there because the dev regularly publishes information about the progress but unfortunately the posts are visible only to patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar