Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Can i use the mod for version 10 to play the first 9 chapter? Like does the mod work per chapter or will it mess up my game?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I've never used a mod for this game. So I'm assuming that the mod that is here now will convert the latest 10 update back to 9.... Am I right? Don't really matter to me either way. I've wiped the PC and have to start from the beginning anyway. This is 1 of the only few games I keep up with now, because of me doing my own game. But I really love this game.

Mar 11, 2019
I'll wait for the update, I haven't played the game without the mod. What's the main difference between the Mod "corruption" path and the Love path?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
how do i change the character on gallery replay, i mean i can see only nicole scenes
first of all i haven't updated the mod yet. but as of the last game version there were only scenes for Nicole in the replay which is part of the game itself.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: I've updated the patch file for my Mod so you can use my cheating/music addon AND this walkthrough Mod together. Again I made it "switchable" so you can turn the WT on/off while playing. Link is on the OP.

Reactions: OneLuv