Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
still shows a false positive even with updated windows defender. easy to restore and ignore threat though

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
could this be made link in sisterly lust mod? So in one playthrough when u get an option to make one decision, the mod can make u play both scenes out

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
could this be made link in sisterly lust mod? So in one playthrough when u get an option to make one decision, the mod can make u play both scenes out
in most cases no as certain conditions have to have been met for some of the scenes to trigger. which is usually the case with sandbox style games. unlike Sisterly lust which is not.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
ShaddyModda
If you want and i have the time you may also want the Love route for this game Shaddy.
It's not that exciting as the corrupt one but has pretty good scenes & dialogue too.

Reactions: daniellwtf

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I am currently fixing/updating my Mod for this game. Since I once had a request if there is a possibility to install this WT Mod with mine, I have made a patch for that while updating my Mod, too.

ShaddyModda if you want you can use that patch on your site, too. Here's the link to the download.
If you don't want this, just let me know and I will remove the patch of course again.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I am currently fixing/updating my Mod for this game. Since I once had a request if there is a possibility to install this WT Mod with mine, I have made a patch for that while updating my Mod, too.

ShaddyModda if you want you can use that patch on your site, too. Here's the link to the download.
If you don't want this, just let me know and I will remove the patch of course again.
HA i was going to do the same whenever the game got updated. Guess you beat me to it. :p

Schori123

Dec 8, 2017
Please, updated for : A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus]!
THANK YOU in advance...
You are just rude now man.
Read the thread and have a bit of patience.
Yeah, I agree, that is just rude!
Let the creator of this mod work in peace and wait patiently. If you can´t, do the mod youurself. With your demands and whining, the creator probably has even less motivation to do it quicker. At least, that´s what complains and whining people do to my working ethic...