Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Stupid question and i apologize for it ..but I still need to find out the answer :p
Does this mod help us avoid NTR?or warns us that this is a choice that leads to NTR?
I apologize for my question
Thank you

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Stupid question and i apologize for it ..but I still need to find out the answer :p
Does this mod help us avoid NTR?or warns us that this is a choice that leads to NTR?
I apologize for my question
Thank you
NTR choices are highlighted red and/or tagged [NTR]

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Can someone check the file for a virus... I keep getting a virus alert when I download this mod. (Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml) Is there a bug or is it my system!?

Thanks

MrStack

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone check the file for a virus... I keep getting a virus alert when I download this mod. (Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml) Is there a bug or is it my system!?

Thanks
I get the same thing and windows defender quarantines it!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Windows defender seems to have issues with a lot of files that contain loose renpy scripts. Most of the time just updating it will correct the false positives.

MrStack

Oct 14, 2018
I allowed the file to pass through defender and it let it download. Weird because I try to keep everything updated!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I allowed the file to pass through defender and it let it download. Weird because I try to keep everything updated!
It's defender it has issues with renpy scripts sometimes for some reason, but i can assure you the file is clean. i run Norton as well as malware bytes, and i also know a few players that use most of my mods and use different AV software and none have reported any issues. the only ones that have ever reported issues are Windows Defender users. It's seriously the worst AV program out there for false positives. You may want to consider trying one of the free ones out there like Avast or AVG. they are free and pretty decent for free av software. I used Avast myself for years and never had any issues.

Reactions: frexiv