Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

dezzymun

Dec 29, 2020
do i have to start over again in order to make the mod work? ( in android )

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda Is this a problem with the game or this a problem with the mod? and if this is a problem with the mod does that mean each time the game gets updated I have to start a new game?

View attachment 1041859
It could be either, or could also be a corrupted save. All i can say is my save loaded up fine with my mod, but there were a lot of changes in one of the games original scripts, so it's hard to say at this point.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
It could be either, or could also be a corrupted save. All i can say is my save loaded up fine with my mod, but there were a lot of changes in one of the games original scripts, so it's hard to say at this point.
So my only option is to start a new game again and hope to the Future updates that this doesn't happen again, Cuz it is annoying starting a new game from the beginning is specifically as big as a game as this one, Oh well it is what it is I guess, Thank you for responding

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So my only option is to start a new game again and hope to the Future updates that this doesn't happen again, Cuz it is annoying starting a new game from the beginning is specifically as big as a game as this one, Oh well it is what it is I guess, Thank you for responding
If you still have autosaves try loading from those. Generally when this has happened to me whether the game was modded or not there's usually at least one autosave that has worked.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Try without the mod, roll back a couple screens and save again, then put the mod back in. see if that works, save location may also be a factor. Other than that, I'm at a loss.
ShaddyModda ok i will give a try, I doubt this will work but if you want I can give you one of my safe files if you want to see what's the problem

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah same here with my autosaves, and a couple saves I keep with playthroughs without my mod, so it's most likely due to some of the changes that were made in the original scripts.
ShaddyModda The problem is from the game not from the maod and if that's the case still way to fix it? or do I have to start a new game?
I don't mind starting a new game, but starting a new game each time that the game gets updated? At that point might as well wait until the game is finished

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda The problem is from the game not from the maod and if that's the case still way to fix it? or do I have to start a new game?
I don't mind starting a new game, but starting a new game each time that the game gets updated? At that point might as well wait until the game is finished
Not really no, and I know how you feel, there are more than I couple I've had to restart multiple times myself due to major changes in the scripts, and not all modded either.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Not really no, and I know how you feel, there are more than I couple I've had to restart multiple times myself due to major changes in the scripts, and not all modded either.
ShaddyModda Let's hope that this doesn't happen in the next update Because I don't really have a patience to start a new game each time the game gets updated

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda Let's hope that this doesn't happen in the next update Because I don't really have a patience to start a new game each time the game gets updated
Hopefully yeah, but OrbOrigin is usually pretty consistent. I don't recall ever having to restart this game before.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
ShaddyModda
Okay finally finished the new update It took me a little bit longer because I had to start a new game and also I had to deal with some personal life issues But I have some questions about the mod.

Does it mean when an option is not the Green, Because in this new update and I'm talking about the new Chapter 10 to not the old ones This seems to be a lot of options that are in Gray, i don't think this is a bug because the mod has been working so well from the beginning.

Last edited:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
Whether this mod has all the possible paths to choose from, with or without Chloe ?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Whether this mod has all the possible paths to choose from, with or without Chloe ?
If you want to avoid Chloe, just don't select the highlighted options involving her. I plan to re-work the mod next update to actually display character paths/points, I wanted to do it this update, but I honestly didn't have the time, as I'd pretty much have to start from scratch.

Reactions: Lukasz1